Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please Fiesta Zetec S Diesel 2009 Cold Rough Idle

mattyr

hi everyone please help have just bought this car and when cold it idles like its running on 3 cylinders ..runs fine when warm,checked codes nothing showed up..have tryed and check egr its fine any idears

Try changing your HT leads/spark plugs, if its still happening possible coil pack? I had that on my 03 plate fiesta

Try changing your HT leads/spark plugs, if its still happening possible coil pack? I had that on my 03 plate fiesta

hi m8 its a diesel.....but may have found the faul think its number two injector removed the plugs off the injectors when the engines cold number 1,3,4 injectors caused the engine tu run worse but there was no change when i removed number 2....if i buy a injector with the same part number and fit it is it easy to recode them or is it a main deal job

No idea mate. I only said ths coil pack because I had a similar problem with mine but mines a petrol

rough idle problem,hi think i have an injector fault,when cold if i remove plug from injector 2 the engine rough idle doesnt change when i remove plugs from 1,3,4 injector the car idles even worse. so it seems number 2 injectors not working right.....tried this when engines warm and running right and number 2 injector causes misfire like the other injectors if removed....anyone had this fault...and if it is an injector 2 fault can i change the injector for a new one with the same part number....please help

If you just bought it from a dealer take it back and complain.!

As it runs ok when warm it sounds like a glowplug has failed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club