Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Mr155 Upgrade?

yazz_94

I've got the 134 PS Fiesta S1600, have noticed that mountune do an upgrade to 155PS, does anyone have this, is it worth the price tag of almost £1800 + installation?

If you want the power then yes its about your only choice. Just keep in mind it will void the factory warrenty.

I thought mountune stuff was ok with ford warrenty or is that just on the focus??

The MP140 kit is warranty friendly because it's the Mountune Performance pack, however the MR155 pack isn't because it's Mountune Racing;

"Please note: Mountune Racing parts do not benefit from the same warranty arrangement as Mountune Performance parts and as such fitting MR parts may invalidate part of your base vehicle warranty. "

cheers for the info, sounds good but a bit pricey atm, any idea where to buy the sony dab radio for a mk7? Looks so much better than the standard one, cant seem to find it anywhere

Fleabay or breakers yards I'd imagine, unless you want to pay full whack at the stealers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club