Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reverse Light

k13r4n

ok guys I know that this has Bern covered but is the Cree reverse light legal despite its 6000k colour ?

If you mean the Q5 then yes.

I use them for my reverse and rear fog lights.

Passes Mot no problems.

ah cool think I shall grab 1 when payday is here also is the dual reverse lights mot passable

also is the dual reverse lights mot passable

Yes - minimum requirement is 1 so 2 is fine and dandy ;) on my to do list!

Stu

Indeed it is, Ask Brigante.

He had his MOT not too long ago with the double reverse mod.

As Clive says, yup my car recently had it MOT about a month ago.

Passed first time with no advisories.

And as you can tell from my photo, i have the twin cree reverse lights. Pass with then fitted, no problems

ok thinking on doing this mod as standard light sucks and is it easy to do I did see a guide on here somewhere just don't have a dremel or a good hand at doing so

Yep sorry. My comment earlier was regarding fog - cold / flu brain not fully connecting all the dots at the moment : /

I'm looking at doing this because I have factory rear privacy tints and the standard single reverse light is pretty useless when reversing at night in the unlit gym car park - thankfully I have parking sensors.... Although it didn't prevent me from reversing into the brick wall at Halfords the other day :)

Stu

The reverse light is not mot testable

I think Halfords have special stealth walls and posts outside their shops on purpose so you need to buy filler and paint from them. :D

Outside my local one they have metal posts that are too low to see out of a rear window.

I think halfords have special stealth walls and posts outside their shops on purpose so you need to buy filler and paint from them. :D

Outside my local one they have metal posts that are too low to see out of a rear window.

LOl!

My mates dad has a body shop like that... The gate into the place is about 30ft wide but everyone insists on reversing round the corner and out the gate too tight for some reason. It's made an absolute fortune lol!

This is why i got a reversing camera :D

Is that so you can pick the precise wall or lamppost to reverse into rather than random ones? :P

Oh aye I'm very picky