Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clive !

k13r4n

hey bud noticed ur name in red and ur dedicated plate now says staff so 1st of all well done and secondly what u doing as a staff member !

I guess it's in recognition that I'm always here and not a total jerk :D

Congrats Stoney!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! (Well.........;) )

congratulations Clive. You deserve it just replying to ALL my posts lol.

That's fast track promotion. :o Congratulations. :) Does the job come with a badge? :D

Yeah is a yellow "staff member" badge lol I think I would love to be pulled over by Clive now, normally he might nick me but if he is busy nodding here at the time might get off with a warning lil

I'm sure he could arrange it to happen Jeebo.... ;)

Dog handler, I bet Clive has trained the dog to post all his replies on the forum while he snoozes in a lay-by; if it's not the dog, he's under employed. :D

He's not snoozing... he's doing an important stake out, or keeping a (albeit closed) eye out for the late night traffic traffic offences...

He's not snoozing... he's doing an important stake out, or keeping a (albeit closed) eye out for the late night traffic traffic offences...

<_< Yea!

hey bud noticed ur name in red and ur dedicated plate now says staff so 1st of all well done and secondly what u doing as a staff member !

+1 well done,

Thanks lads, as long as i don't stuff things up in a monumental way :D

well.... we would have to get you demoted to the common folk as we are then, wouldnt we ;)

Sure you'll do fine matey, just try not to do too much on a mobile, as one slip of a finger and BAM! FOC could be dead for weeks... - no pressure though... ;) :P

I'm still common ;).

Still definitely one of the lads, (think of me as an insider :D)

I think you wish you was common I've been watching you *creepy sound here* and see that posh satchel you carry your couscous to work in lol

I think you wish you was common I've been watching you *creepy sound here* and see that posh satchel you carry your couscous to work in lol

Couscous? Yuk.

It's a pork pie and a copy of Razzle ;)

I like your style.

Funny enough I was forced to try coucous you know that look try it or die well I did, it tasted like dry sand which I do recall trying when I was a nipper.

One and only time I tried couscous was in Tunisia (one of their national dishes) and it was like a plate of wood chips- &#33;Removed&#33; awful.

Certainly couldn't become a vegetablist. :D

I got done in Morocco, a false oh yum that was nice whilst wishing my taste buds died!

Vegetablist not a chance, I'm the alpha carnivore!! so says my high blood pressure :D

Gotta have meat.

The dogs and I fight over the remains of the roast every week :D