Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Side Lights

McNeil

Thats abit crap :/ worth while driving round with a full bladder incase you need to top your bottle up haha

If a Traffic officer is having a 'bad day' you can even get a rectification notice for an empty wash bottle or a loose battery.

I'd be screwed, my bottle always ends up empty >.< thing is though is they still need a reason to pull you I suppose. I did get pulled for having a 'leopard' in my car once though... That was interesting.

Use that vanish oxypower foam. Try and let the carpets dry out properly, spray the foam in all the carpets, brush it in, leave it 20mins and hoover it. Either that or take it for an interior valet lol probs easier and theyll do a better job and they should make sure its dried out properly.

Haha init well I am driving down the road at one point and the waters going over my bonet that's how high the water was on the road lol

Okay mate I will try what you did first then if that don't work then gonna take it to someone and you know if it cost a lot ?

I got pulled just because I was driving in england visiting my gran/grandad. They said it was just because my cars registered in scotland and they were making sure it wasnt stolen lol

Well I have problems with police in my area as they stopped me to ask me what I was doing & then told me I had no insurance so what I did was I got my insurance papers from in the glove box and they was confused when I gave them lol and there answer was my insurance company hasn't updated there system so the police haven't got any records of my insurance haha what a load of rubbish!

Bowt £30-40 to get it done properly. Just remember to ask for just an interior valet and not a full valet

By the way small tip for you. Dont drive through water that deep lol your lucky your car got through it. My mate got 3 point because he'd said on the gocompare website that he had a body kit just to see how much extra it would cost him when he fitted one and a few weeks after he'd renewed his insurance company seen that he'd put that he'd fitted a body kit and cancelled his policy without telling him because of innacurately provided details :S

Try the wet vacs you can hire from dry cleaners.

Spray the carpets with cleaning foam and wet vac it out.

He'd be cheaper getting the interior valet than hiring one of those surely? Lol no so bad if your buying one and getting the use out of it

You could combine jobs and do your house carpets at the same time (brownie points with a other half and car mod points)

Haha those point come in handy when you build up enough :) "erm, I'm sorry I couldnt get you a present for valentines day because I spent £500 for new coilovers for the care, but just remember I cleaned the carpet a couple of weeks ago" haha

Fitted the Phillips Diamond vision bulbs tonight and they look amazing. The colour of the light matches my rings exactly and looking at them head on they look a nice icy white colour. Cant see myself getting pulled for them cause theyve only got a very slight blue tint to them. Looking from the car on a dark road you can see the blue then :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club