Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Forum Login Issue [Facebook Login]

Andy Dibley

Hi Guys,

Used to post on here a bit with the U/name Andy H Dibley, also signed up to the club paying a sub to get my stickers. For some reason I'm now unable to login using the Facebook login. Slightly annoying as now I've had to start a new account and now no longer listed as a supporter.

I did send and email to the club but received no reply. Anyone want to help me out a bit?

what error do you get? and can you not do a password reset?

When I go and hit the 'Login in via Facebook' it directs me to Facebook and an Error Page which says try again later. Been like that since about December time and haven't been able to login.

Can't see anyway of doing a password reset as I don't believe I ever had one when I logged in with Facebook.

what if you login from another device?

There may be a problem with our facebook plug in. I have had a look at your account, and you should be able to log in using the forum log in system with the following user name: Andy H Dibley. Password should be the same as before. For now, i'd say try and not to log in via facebook untill we get the problem fixed.

The admin page shows there is a password linked to your account. If you cannot remember what your password is, send me a message and i can reset it for you.

Ok, tried logging in with all the passwords I've ever used on forums but this one is escaping me. Also tried getting it to send the password, but its neither turned up to my current email address, or the one I used for FB so beats me.

I'll message you but add on here, if you can reset my password, that would be champion Mark!

I will check this out.. see when the last sign ups from FB were. hope its just a one off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club