Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 Ford Fiesta Lx - Scratch Remover?

abdul__786

Hi, this is my first car and recently as I was reversing out my drive I accidently hit the wall slightly not too much, but it had left white marks on my front bumper left side. And thus doesn't look very appealing.

Is there anyway I can remove it myself? Without having to go to body shop? For example is it possible to polish it out with polish?

Please can you let me know or if anyone has had similar experiences. Thanks!

Wash it off in case there's any debris, then polish and wax and see from there. Depends how deep the scratches have gone. There are polish's for certain car colours so have a look around.

Will have a look for that, thanks. I heard using spirit very lightly will help? Any ideas?

I wouldn't use spirit eg meths. A very mild abrasive like T-Cut (available from all accessory shops like Halfords) should help; use it with a damp cloth rubbing in a circular motion, clean off and polish. This won't be 100% successful of course if the underlying metal is damaged.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club