Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Thefts In Aberdeen

k13r4n

Do you need some more matches? or do you have some left? ;) JK

ha ha funny need a few more as from the windscreen forward wasnt touched the funny thing is before they lit it they stopped in past bp for petrol to light it

They'd have been better to go to ASDA, the fuels cheaper. ;)

It was me ;)

Can I take that as an admission of guilt sir?

Please speak clearly for the tape. :D

!Removed! facebook

my point is the police are more interested in her comments on fb than doing their job I'm honestly ashamed to be from Aberdeen and to be honest Grampian police are a joke

Its easier to catch the victim got less rights as well and easier to convicted

ok guys a wee update heard at work that 2 were arrested in connection one being 12 years of age apparently

No offence but look at the cars in the drive flashing the cash like thats bound to draw there attention and having a dog flaps a !Removed! stupid idea anyway if you have keys to £70k worth of motors inside cant say i have that much sympathy if im honest its a fact there are thieves that will never change the more you flash the more likely youll be the target so openly inviting them isnt a great idea

Hi, from what I have read the keys of these expensive high performance cars were easily obtained, even by walking into unlocked houses and taking them whilst the occupants were still in :rolleyes: . Now I am sorry but if I have something expensive and attractable to thief's am I going to make it that easy, not in a million years. None of my keys are visible and cannot be accessed from the front door, my front door cannot be opened from the outside without a key, my windows aren't left open on the ground floor and no other outside door is left open or unlocked, regardless if I am in the house or not and I live in a low crime area. No wonder the people stealing these cars are feeling arrogant as owners are making it far too easy for them.

Does not matter if your car is worth 100 or 100,000 , you have the right to own what you like if you work for it without some scum bag kid breaking into your house and stealing it.

Blame the parent's , if the police catch them then the courts let them down , so it's always the owners that are let down.

I agree with all the points made here guys doors should be locked and keys made hard to obtain but I agree with pree here what are the parents doing knowing Aberdeen it's either drugs or drink

I do agree pree but sadly thats not how the world is and it never will be any thief would find it a tempting offer all those cars and easy access to a house i still believe they should have made it difficult for a thief not easy

tbh if a theif wants someting, wont stop until they get it. if i owned a car like that, yes the keys would be next to a entry/exit place just so you wouldnt get disturbed (hopefully) you just never know what they will do...... at the end of the day you and your family are at risk...... where my mum lives a couple around the corner got there car stolen, and they took it over a safety ballard thing what you lift up and lock.....

I do agree pree but sadly thats not how the world is and it never will be any thief would find it a tempting offer all those cars and easy access to a house i still believe they should have made it difficult for a thief not easy

Agreed , spare Keys or any key should be hidden out of site . , Windows and doors should be locked , and a "Dog" flap , well thats just plain asking for trouble.

My keys go into a locked key case and I have zoned alarms and cameras inside and outside.

If they get past that then they have a very well trained Police dog to get past too, very brave if they take her on.

I guarantee she'll guard me and the wife and they'd have to kill her to stop her doing her job.

we live in a not so bad area, must admit alarm. camera front and back and 2 huskies lmao

My keys go into a locked key case...

If the key case is locked with another key, that's just amusing! :D

If the key case is locked with another key, that's just amusing! :D

Combination lock :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club