Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

2009 Mercedes C220 Cdi Or 2008 Bmw 320D Coupe

moy24

Hi im thinking of buying a second car but not sure what to get. what do you think is better the choice are 2009 mercedes c220 cdi saloon or a 2008 bmw 320d m sport coupe here a pic i got of the the net. These are the exact spec im after the merc is a c220cdi sports and the bmw is a m sport what u think. Which ever one i buy i will be doing abit of mods on them.

post-27208-0-54487700-1357768045_thumb.j

post-27208-0-61311100-1357768067_thumb.j

I'd probably go with the Merc personally, it's the car I'd more want to drive.

I'd probably go with the Merc personally, it's the car I'd more want to drive.

Thats what i was thinking to i like the merc abit more then the bmw also there are to many bmw out there i was thinking of modifying da merc as you dont see alot of them modified. Maybe put a wald bodykit on it but il still need abit more time to think about it as dont wana buy a car then regret it lol.

The Merc...

I was always a fan of BMW's, until this version of the C Class... I think its an awesome car!

Here is a C220 CDI with a Wald bodykit on imagine rolling in this with da bass bumpin lol

post-27208-0-26502600-1357833391_thumb.j

post-27208-0-06032300-1357833426_thumb.j

Haha!

I love the look of them standard... but thats pretty cool!

Haha!

I love the look of them standard... but thats pretty cool!

i bet it look better when you see it for real. Im thinking if there are any other cars that might be good too only other one i can think of is a 2007 BMW 520D M SPORT

Alpina D3...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

01.jpg

Looks good not sure about the colour what you think about the 2008 320d but the saloon m sport instead of the coupe

If i could afford it i would have brought the Merc and turned it in to the amg replica but that aint gona happen just to much money

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club