Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Fog Light Change

Mutlyhehe

Hi

Been a victim oof supermarket parking and someone has hit the drivers side rear fog light. The unit needs replacing and the old one was hit so badly i had to pull it off to save it falling off.

Now i have purchased the spare but would like some help/advice on fitting this...how easy is it etc where are the screws located.

Model is Fiesta MK7 58 plate

Thanks in advance

:)

I had exactly the same job to do on our 59 plate Fiesta last weekend - I'm afraid it is not an easy job at all, I had to enlist the help of iNath!

You can't get in underneath because the exhaust is in the way, so we removed the mudflap and the wheel arch lining. Still couldn't get to it so removed the screws under there for the bumper (can't remember where exactly or how many, I'm sure Nath can chip in), then the screws under the rear light. We didn't want to force the bumper off the mounting clips so I pulled it back enough so Nath could get a small rachet in to undo the screws holding the fog lamp in.

It took a whole afternoon and is very fiddley!

Sounds like fun then lol Especially as its just turned cold :(

Would point out that its drivers side so dont think the exhaust will casue an issue

Thanks for the advice

Would point out that its drivers side so dont think the exhaust will casue an issue

Petrol or diesel? Petrol is definitely on drivers side as I kept hitting my head on it!

Diesel is on the o/s too >.<

They're a pain in the rear, I put one on the left side and it was bad enough lol

So if Ford have offered to change it for £30 (as i have the part already) it sounds like a good idea to let them fiddle with it!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club