Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Its Snowing

martyntdci

yay finally we see some snow, not much just a fine layer across the road. cycling to work tomorrow should be fun lol......

It's trying too here in Shrops as well , but very fine

good job got a nice clean car to start with lmao...... we should be in for about 5cm tomorrow dinner time being the worst so forcast says.....oh well early finish tomorrow at wrk, with dentist app at half 2 i think..... yay cycle bk home be fun also......

No snow in my part of Essex as yet. Dreading it as the wife is borrowing my car until her one is ready for collection next Saturday.

No snow in Herts yet either!! Apparently due to start 5am tomorrow morning and go right through till 9pm according to BBC Weather

we have had it from about half 4 ish, got slightly heavier now.... and should stop acc to weather early hours of tuesday morning....

We don't get a lot of snow on the low areas here but if it comes the moors get it quite thick.

just took a quick pic...

post-34591-0-49799900-1358101724_thumb.j

post-34591-0-85874600-1358101762_thumb.j

We don't get a lot of snow on the low areas here but if it comes the moors get it quite thick.

Bet its all or nothing where you are eh stoney!!

It can be clear nearer the coast and blowing a blizzard on Dartmoor.

Seeing as my patrols can take in the whole moorland area I tend to get all seasons in one day.

Just cold and drizzly at the moment thankfully.

This was the scene in birmingham last night

2013-01-14020233.jpg

and this in nottingham

DSC_0241.jpg

Just a thin layer which is slush from raining

No snow in London, just very damp. Back at my previous home in the countryside, (Hampshire) parents said it has cleared and it looks like rain is on the way.

It was snowing quite heavy in South Yorkshire this morning but has stopped now and the sun has come out.

where we are everywhere is still white lol...... except for roads obv.... got up this morning put push bike on pavment by car, noticed two skid marks where somebody must over over ran the jumction, (c in my pics) and almost hit the front of our focus

Everywhere wheres still white in nottingham too (apart from roads)

Was strange driving from birmingham where theres no snow then soon as i got near nottingham everything suddenly turned white.

Only had about an inch of snow which was gone by morning , it also rained and then froze , this froze my doors shut haha , took me 5 minutes to get inside the car , boy do i need a heated steering wheel haha.

haha, all our handles were frozen this morning, also door's etc.... started the car at -5, first turn of the key, instantly bang straight in, no hesitation or nothing..... but rear brakes were a little stuck on lol... everywhere except for road (obv) still white and frozen just like a ice ring

It was only -2 by me but the frozen rain caused my problem , and i had to scrap otherwise i would have been sat there for a while , but yes first turn of the key fired into life , next button was the heated seat haha

We ha've them also but if u !Removed! warms up loads quicker lmao

Yep, keep your head down on Friday and wrap the dogs up well.

They're ok, they have fur coats. :)

If I get cold I'll just wrap them around me.

on way home from work today (left early due to weather) came across a focus, it turned a corner to fast and ended on 2 of those plastic yellow ballard things in the centre of the road (where you can walk) all the four wheels off the ground, quite funny, as the bloke who was driving was putting it in first and then reverse to try and get it off.... just wish i took a pic to show you all .....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club