Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is my new Ford car breaking my mobile phones?!?!

Bangor116

Would appreciate if anyone could help with this:

Bought a new car recently, Ford with built in bluetooth.

Also got a new Sony phone the same week, twinned them up - was working fine.

Then I got drunk, and dropped the phone, and the earpiece seemed to develop an intermittent fault, sometimes it worked fine, other times when making a call you could hear nothing, no ring tone, no caller, even though the call had connected.

So my solution was to switch back to my older Sony phone, which I preferred anyway.

Problem is now this phone has developed the same intermittent fault (without the getting drunk and dropping it bit). Previously the phone had been fine for 18 months.

So I'm guessing that the Ford bluetooth system is somehow stopping my phones from working properly.

Any solutions??

I think its just coincidence. Most likely the new phone objected to being dropped and the old phone stopped working cos thats what phones seem to do when you use them every day then stop using them. They pack in working.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club