Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Does Everybody Do As Job?

martyntdci

I am a qualified podiatrist (chiropodist) working in the good old NHS! Yes, I work with feet all day long. No, I do not have a foot fetish! No, I will not have a look at your feet! Haha, I'm kidding!

Any cure for foot in mouth ?

Just a ritual barbequing! LOL

I'm a kitchen fitter, work for a large kitchen and bathroom firm on new build homes. here is something i did last year in london

20121029100757.jpg

Any cure for foot in mouth ?

Pretend to be a child. People over look children's 'foot in mouth' comments and simply put it down to their ignorance and mostly innocence!

Failing that, I'd quite literally put your foot into your mouth...no one will know if you've slipped up when all they can hear is just mumbling! 😉

I'm a kitchen fitter, work for a large kitchen and bathroom firm on new build homes. here is something i did last year in london

20121029100757.jpg

Nice work...could do with a new kitchen...when can you start? lol

I'm a semi-self employed (:P) mobile phone technician. :D

Im a cabinet maker by trade, served my time making bespoke kitchens and wardrobes. Have since gone into general carpentry, now working for a company fitting wooden floors and second fix work

• Like 1

I'm Front of House staff at a restaurant. So basically I'm a waitress but my employer doesn't like me saying that :p

Mechanic :) Did 14 years at Ford main dealer working on HGV , Light commercial and cars.

now work for Ambulance service fleet department ,last ten years fixing all sorts of stuff.

• Like 1

Nice work...could do with a new kitchen...when can you start? lol

Thank you :D but unfortunately for you i dislike private jobs lol.

BTW becca never heard that term before. Do you work in a classy restaurant then.

jgriff i tend to stay away from carpentry and such like jons, too much tools for a car

Too many tools for my focus, could do with a van but cant afford one

composite technician, work with fibreglass for a certain well know multi million pound super yacht company

Techie in the RAF!!

You and johnh will have a few stories you can share!

He military is he? I'm in my 5th year and all I've seen is deserts and £8 pints in Jordan ha that was a bit upsetting!

I'm now a van driver for a company called Dingbro delivering anything from screenwash to full clutch kits and engine components

Techie in the RAF!!

The RAF contingency grows, I'm ex Rockape. ;)

I'm a finance officer for public sector,, making sure your council tax money gets spent .....lol

Recently made redundant after 17 years in the NHS and now on the lookout for a job. If anyone knows or hears of any near Clitheroe, Lancashire let me know please :)

Alastair,

whats your forte? are (should I say where) you technical or medical in the NHS?

James, I worked in Public Health and was non clinical. I ran a Health Promotion Centre providing information to whomever may need it, running a resource library, working with others on campaigns, controlling a £100k+ budget and so on.

Just to add, I'm now looking for part time work and a career change so open to offers :)

keep an eye on sector1's website, its a good place for that sort of thing, but it sounds like marketing and other financial management may be sectors to keep your eye on for those skillsets...

Thanks James, will do :)

• 4 weeks later...

Plant Fitter...Pipe fitter....