Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2010 Zetec S

Gavc

Beautiful Zetec S there mate. Massive fan of them and I love mine. Some nice mods too, I got the S badge on my steering wheel and exhausts but looking at loads more yet. Keep up the good work though looks really well

Thanks Paul appreciate your comments, they are lovely cars mate.

Still got lots I want to do like most, should be fitting some eibach's in the next 3-4 weeks along with a few other bits and pieces, should improve the look a bit more. ;)

When I can get to a pc ill have a looky at your motor.

Enough said tdcist!! ;)

Indeed!! We go fast ford mad!!

Hi fordfocusman, sorry don't know what the colour code is I'm afraid, if one of the other guys on here doesn't know a trip to your local ford dealer might be an idea.

Thanks for your answer.

I called ford and he told me that he couldn't know coz it arrives already like that ...

So i need to know at least what is the exact colour, it is a dark grey right ?!

Thanks for your answer.

I called ford and he told me that he couldn't know coz it arrives already like that ...

So i need to know at least what is the exact colour, it is a dark grey right ?!

The whole extension arrives in primer grey,

I went to Halfords and picked up a can of paint to match my car,

Then searched the range for a good contrasting colour to paint the diffuser section,

I purchased two cans of peugeot Graphite Gray.

Here is a link to an image of whats in the box, aswell as a PDF of the ford fitting instructions that are supplied.

Peugeot graphite gray alright !

Thank you very much for giving opinions and help people, at least somebody who know what a forum is all about.

Peugeot graphite gray alright !

Thank you very much for giving opinions and help people, at least somebody who know what a forum is all about.

Yes i know lol peugeot on a ford,

But what im trying to say is;

Go to your local Halfords, and pick up your car colour,

Then find a match that suits your taste.

If your fitting the front splitter, i have a pdf of that too.

1.6 tdci and 2.0 tdci are from peugeot ...

I saw a ford focus mk1 magnum gray it is almost the same gray, here is a picture :

post-39743-0-57961500-1358418679_thumb.j

1.6 tdci and 2.0 tdci are from peugeot ...

I saw a ford focus mk1 magnum gray it is almost the same gray, here is a picture :

Thats why i should have bought a 1.8TDCi instead of a 1.6HDi or 1.6TDCi lol citroen and peugeot engine cover even fits the ford engine bay.

Now in a bid to keep this thread on topic, i have had a previous thread regarding the rear diffuser and the colour,

So we can continue the discussion their. Here is a link

Ill try merge the posts from here to there, hopfully Gav wont kill us for hijacking his build thread.

Lol no probs Lenny, it's all about helping each other out, knew someone would have the answers for fordfocusman!! ;)

i`m looking for a Duplex system for my Focus MK1 1,6. but in Germany it´s very difficult to find something.

Check out european-parts.com they stock bastuck stainless duplex systems and they are based in Germany.

Or

Try piper performance exhaust in essex england. Thats where i got my 2.5" dpf back duplex system.

What page is european-parts.com ? I can´t find spareparts there. On piper performance exhaustis no Dupley system.

alright lenny no problem.

Gavc you know someone who know the color code of the rear bumper extension like yours ?

Thanks

Edited by FordFocusman

could you not give a dealer a shout?? they should be able to tell you

well i'll try it if i don't have this freaking colour code ..

But you know even with a shout there is so many grey which look like lenny's one, look just above i found a focus St mk1 in magnum gray and it looks like graphite gray ...

What is interesting on the magnum one, ford should have the color code coz it is a focus on this one.

But i just checked the magnum grey nowadays and it ain't this gray anymore ...

It is like this fiesta for example:

post-39743-0-05837200-1358441373_thumb.j

alright lenny no problem.

Gavc you know someone who know the color code of the rear bumper extension like yours ?

Thanks

Hi mate, sorry don't know anyone else I'm afraid but I've got to pop in to my local ford parts centre tomorrow so will pick there brains there to see if I can find out for you mate. :)

if you can it would be awesome mate

thank you very much

Magnum grey has been a dark grey for a while now, my old mk1.5 focus was magnum grey...