Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Gallery Images/albums

Focuschick

Hi, does anyone know how to add photos to your gallery to create albums or just put odd photos on? Thanks Clare

• Like 1

Been having trouble with this for months, forum seems glitched

Same. Its a problem with the site i think you cant actually upload to an album. Alot of members use photobucket instead

• 2 weeks later...

Are you trying to create an album and upload the pictures directly to the forum, or are you trying to link them to somewhere like photobucket?

There's buttons missing so it's a webpage fault , Steve should see this post and correct the issue

I just managed to upload a host of photo's fine. Take a look at the below to see what I did. (to confirm I did this on FireFox)

Walkthrough is here: http://www.fordowner...lery/media/5031 - full pictures and descriptions.

1. Click "The Club+" in the blue bar and then under "Club Features" click "Upload Media"
  2. Click on the "My Media" button in the top right corner (to the far right of the "Media Library"
  3. Click "Create" Under your avatar.
  4. Create a folder name, and then click the "Create Album" button closer to the bottom of the white panel.
  5. Once you have created the album, if it hasnt already loaded, click the new album name and then click "Upload" under your avatar.
  6. Go through your computer and highlight the file/s that you want to upload.
  7. Once you see next to "browse" button, the files that you have just chosen, click the "Upload" button just below
  8. If you get a 404 error, dont worry, press F5 and then you should see your photo album

See I was doing it through the edit profile way where it says you can upload pics. It lets you select the pictures but it wont actually allow tp upload them as there isnt a button to do it. Ill try that way though in a second

I just managed to upload a host of photo's fine. Take a look at the below to see what I did. (to confirm I did this on FireFox)

Walkthrough is here: http://www.fordowner...lery/media/5031 - full pictures and descriptions.

1. Click "The Club+" in the blue bar and then under "Club Features" click "Upload Media"
  2. Click on the "My Media" button in the top right corner (to the far right of the "Media Library"
  3. Click "Create" Under your avatar.
  4. Create a folder name, and then click the "Create Album" button closer to the bottom of the white panel.
  5. Once you have created the album, if it hasnt already loaded, click the new album name and then click "Upload" under your avatar.
  6. Go through your computer and highlight the file/s that you want to upload.
  7. Once you see next to "browse" button, the files that you have just chosen, click the "Upload" button just below
  8. If you get a 404 error, dont worry, press F5 and then you should see your photo album

I couldnt actually get the club+ menu to open i had to use compatability view to get it to work so thats probably how i couldnt get it although you still cant do it under the edit profile section

Managed to upload some now :) thanks for the help

hi, thanks for the help, ive managed to upoad some pics but still cant see the album in my profile in the gallery section :/

• Like 1

hi, thanks for the help, ive managed to upoad some pics but still cant see the album in my profile in the gallery section :/

Me too ive just posted a link in the about me section of my profile so that people can see my car :)

let us know what browsers you are using and we can try replicate the error.

Hi I'm running Internet explorer 9

• Like 1

Im the same IE9 and i cant upload to a gallery through my profile either. Ive just posted a link to my albums on my profile

My brother (brilliant with computers) had a look at the script for the site when i was trying to upload pictures myself and the buttons literally not there to actually upload the pictures once youve selected them.

Well that might be why we can't get anything uploaded :/

Needs to get sorted so I can get pics of my shiny Mk8 in march ;)

Hi Guys,

I havent yet had time to replicate the error on IE9, as soon as I do this, I will send all I can to the other mod's and Steve and see what we can identify the problem to be. It will take some time, but in the meantime, for most of you my step by step should help you get your pictures online.

works ok for me - (click on pic to enlarge)

post-38050-0-94271400-1360079349_thumb.j

try resizing the picture