Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta Bump Strips & Other Questions

Jayy-mk6

I'm a new member on this forum, i have got a ford fiesta 1.4 zetec mk6, was just wondering if the bump strips (on the side of the car) are stuck on and can be removed or are they on clips? Also can you remove the standard CD player? Also what do people suggest...I don't wanna spend loads doing mods since its my first car so I'm going to get lowering springs instead of coilovers, I want the arch gap gone but don't want the car to scrape (I'm keeping it on the standard 15' zetec wheels) so what would be the best mm springs to get front/back?

Yes its possible to change the factory fitted stereo. If you're going to do it id recommend buying the proper fascia/singls din adaptor rather than the one you get from Halfords. It looks alot a better trust me I did it both ways. By the way the mk 6 zetecs a decent wee motor and theres quite alot you can do that wont cost the earth. Im in the middle of doing mine up at the moment :)

Im sure the bump strips are clipped on. You could get them colour coded though? Wouldnt cost alot and would look alot better, maybe get your front grill done?

Thanks mate, my car has body coloured bumpers front and back, front has got fogs in and I'm sure the bump strips are stuck on because on the left side it's started to peel off abit? Yeah I know they are mate but its got 83k on the clock and I might only have it for a year or 2 to get insurance down and then get a Zetec s or a different car so just going to lower it and clean it all up, it's silver so thinking about spraying the zetec wheels in gloss grey?

Ah fair enough. Sounds good. And I meant you could colour code the strips and see the grill between the front lights above the bumper? Ive colour coded that aswell and it looks pretty decent :)..you can get a few decent sets of after market headlights aswell

Yeah if the strips don't come off I will get them sprayed at work, ill post some pictures sometime dude when I've cleaned it all up :)

Sounds good sorry ive had a busy wee night there

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club