Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 08 Focus Zetec

superpipstar

Right so i was going to wait to fit my wheels on after all my kit was done but i could not wait!! so here you go lenny!

0BD6551A-6DE5-49F0-87A5-0DE0CE3ED201-276-0000001605595B6F1_zps654055b7.jpg

looks a bit jacked up now i may have to get some springs!

WoW they look sweet mate,

What is the tyre size, for example 225/55/R16 also could you put a 16" wheel next to the 18" and take a picture

Im looking to get quotes for tyres and i dont know the size, will look excellent when lowerd on those rims mate,

VERY nice! Personal choice, but I would leave as. Doesn't look so bad from that photo. Body kit night also make it appear lower.

Does the zetec s come with different springs?

The ZetecS comes from the same production line as the Zetec,

They then attach the body extensions which lower the rear more level with the front and interior extras such as chrome pedals and handbrake sleeve.

The springs on the Zetec are sports type and the zetec does sit lower than any other model in the focus range.

My focus style sits noticably higher than the zetec model.

I know this because my boss drives a 2008 Mk2.5 Zetec and i was parked next to him in work.

His car seems half an inch lower than mine as standard. And i know for a fact his only modification is petrol in the tank.

But soon mine will be lower than his when i fit the 18's and eibach's

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superpipstar

• Andy H Dibley

• Lenny

• Brigante

225/40/R18 is the tyre size mate! These wheels came with tyres!

My focus is a zetec and it has settled down a bit now.

I will take a photo with the wheels next to each other but it will not be till the weekend because I'm working away. :-(

225/40/R18 is the tyre size mate! These wheels came with tyres!

My focus is a zetec and it has settled down a bit now.

I will take a photo with the wheels next to each other but it will not be till the weekend because I'm working away. :-(

Thanks,

I can wait until the weekend lol

Im in work at 11pm - 7am this week, not a big fan of nights but ill be purchasing two rims from ford next month,

Takes the sour out of night shift after seeing yours fitted.

My wheels are not genuine! Lol

How much are they from ford £200 a rim?

I have never done nights but I work a lot of hours and work away some times!

I'm hoping my stuff will be painted this week and on by the weekend!

My wheels are not genuine! Lol

How much are they from ford £200 a rim?

I have never done nights but I work a lot of hours and work away some times!

I'm hoping my stuff will be painted this week and on by the weekend!

216.46 per rim with 10% discount and including delivery,

Centre caps, valves and tyres purchased seperatly, but my local tyre fitter has quoted me 90-110 per tyre depending on what brand i want to fit so sounds good. All going well they should be fitted and car lowerd between May and June.

I work 3 different shifts

7-3 days

3-11 evenings

11-7 nights

The week flys by on nights but if you dont get sleeping before hand, its a nightmare going in at 11 knowing you gotta stay awake until atleast 8am but theirs 12 of us in it lol plenty of redbull.

I know the feeling waiting for parts to be painted,

Then when they breach deadlines, you dont wana rush them encase they mess it up on you.

But at the same time your eager to see the finished results.

Also i thought your wheels were Genuine, they look much the same:

KGrHqJiYFCNMoYnyBQykjFKlUw60_58-1.jpg

Well there is no deadline on my stuff because it at my mates paint shop!

I wanted genuine but £1200 spuds is a lot if money!! Mine were only £550 with tyres! Rubbish tyres but tyres!

What do you do for a living?? I am a heating engineer so see a lot if people and places!! My other half drives the focus around and I use my van in the week. Lol

Weekend driver :-)

Well there is no deadline on my stuff because it at my mates paint shop!

I wanted genuine but 1200 is a lot if money!! Mine were only 550 with tyres! Rubbish tyres but tyres!

What do you do for a living?? I am a heating engineer so see a lot if people and places!! My other half drives the focus around and I use my van in the week. Lol

Weekend driver :-)

You got a good deal on the wheels mate,

I dont drink or smoke or play xbox the focus is my only outlet and ive kept every single possible upgrade part a ford one, so ive gotta keep it through to the end, i couldnt tell the difference though.

Fitted these little puppys the other night!!!

1E297886-3135-42D3-B550-9FF4AAE59022-482-0000003A111F339D_zpsd57a486f.jpg

Spot the missing trim ;)

photojnklj_zps843e8f35.jpg

all my stuff has been painted! seen it all today and im going to fit it wed night!! photos to follow!!

Looks good mate,

Look forward to the pictures of it all fitted,

What colour did you get on the rear diffuser and the fog light surrounds ?

Fogs I had silver but smooth (the plastic is all ruff) and rear diffuser ford standard black. It's gloss but not metallic hopefully it should look good on the car!!

Nice one fella! Fitted my heater controls about a month ago. Jury is still out on them. They look good, but in the day with no lights, hard to tell where the blower is or how fast and how hot!

Nice one fella! Fitted my heater controls about a month ago. Jury is still out on them. They look good, but in the day with no lights, hard to tell where the blower is or how fast and how hot!

yer i have noticed that problem as well!!

Also lads im thinking of painting my calipers silver? maybe black? what do you think??

Also lads im thinking of painting my calipers silver? maybe black? what do you think??

I think red would be good mate,

But silver with a red Brembo decal would also look good or a red S

right just got back! here is a cheeky photo (havent got any good ones) plus ignore the cardbord!

C17F77FC-95BD-4F01-9E16-8220A08E8089-2290-00000237B58DE292_zpsf43692ff1_zps97052f97.jpg

really happy with everything but the front bumper just dont look right!! fogs look ok!

i will get some decent pics up on the weekend.

feel free to comment!!

Looks excellent mate,

How much did it all cost in the end?

What doesn't look right about the front?

Looks nice from the !Removed!!

Btw, the calipers are finished with a silver coating (mine are at least) you would want something contrasting and that will still show through brake dust. I'd go with red personally.

Looks well pal, reckon you should get a set of Ford centre caps or DMB gel overlays on those wheels!

Your own preference on caliper colour really. I've said before, without any offending anyone, that red ain't my my favourite colour. I went with a dark blue Hammerite on my old Mondeo and did the same on my Focus, matches well with the blue of the Ford centre caps and I wanted to keep them subtle. Basically though, anything is better looking than tired old rusty looking calipers!

I will uploded some pis of the front in a min!! to show.

yer i am going to get something for the wheels prob new center caps.

i think im going to paint them silver i did not really want red. :)

right some more pics as promiced. really happy with it but i was not to sure about the front so i ordered an ST front bumper!!! de badged the zetec and tdci badges as well.

god i am skint now!!! lol :)

DA5D0856-2951-4EA9-B05D-FCFC12B14E13-3439-000003545DF33B88_zpsffce3bc51_zps2fdc5db1.jpg

9A409FE3-A3E3-4681-B3AB-410FCDA2A556-3439-00000354653471AF_zps5330f2621_zps6ecb3ba8.jpg

you jammy git mate she's beautiful

really need to get myself some st alloys n skirts

you jammy git mate she's beautiful

really need to get myself some st alloys n skirts

lol

just do it!!

believe me i would but the Missus would kill me

i could just about afford to, but it would literally skint me for a while

plus like i said my poor old girls only a few miles off 100k :o

so i dunno if it's gonna be worth the expense

i've recently treated her to some black projector head lights, but just found out it'll be a while before i receive em as they took me money when they arent even in stock <_<

believe me i would but the Missus would kill me

i could just about afford to, but it would literally skint me for a while

plus like i said my poor old girls only a few miles off 100k :o

so i dunno if it's gonna be worth the expense

i've recently treated her to some black projector head lights, but just found out it'll be a while before i receive em as they took me money when they arent even in stock <_<

my misses go's nuts at me all the time!!lol

100k is not a lot for new diesel engine!

have you got a link for your lights?? would like to have a peek!

mines an 05 plate petrol mate

Missus couldn't go mad about me lights cause i just treated her to a 32gb google nexus lol so that was her treat n the lights was my treat. just a right wounder that she got her treat delivered the next day but i'm gonna be waiting nearly a month for mine :(

these are the lights i've ordered

http://www.carparts-...e9e210263320e09

i was toying with the idea of retrofitting the genuine st xenons but couldn't justify the price n the hassle lol and then i came across these that look very close to the st lights and have built in drl's in the form of halo's