Do Not Sell My Personal Information

gadgermans new fiesta

gadgetman

If this works here a few pictures of my new motor to share with you.Waited for a decent day to take pics.

I've included interior of the Soho trim colour if anyone is interested,although photo is a bit bright you can see the colour better on door pad.

So far have found this to be a brilliant car all round,smoothest fiesta i have driven.

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/kenwood53/

How much!!!! this is a secret really,but if you promise not to tell anyone i will tell you. LOADS.

14,200 to be precise.

Nice car and i do like the coloured interior however since you pay a fortune for Hot Magenta it really isnt worth it. The colour doesnt look anything special and borders on pink

i think black or green or morello are the way forward. Especially morello which i think is a lot like hot magenta but a lot cheaper

happy motoring

Nice car and i do like the coloured interior however since you pay a fortune for Hot Magenta it really isnt worth it. The colour doesnt look anything special and borders on pink

i think black or green or morello are the way forward. Especially morello which i think is a lot like hot magenta but a lot cheaper

happy motoring

:o Dont listen to that crap! It looks amazing :) everyone is entitled to their option, but come on it looks hot! :P :P

i was going to go for the three door titanium in hot magenta, but after getting a hard time from work colleagues by saying it was a bit !Removed!, i see there point but i agree it does look good.

I have now went for the 5 door Zetec in Avalon, with privacy glass

i test drove the three door and found everything awkward to use because i am a little under tall.

get my car on Wednesday so will post pics

but everybody likes diffrent things so each to there own

but all the fiestas look great

I wouldnt say it looks !Removed! it just doesnt look anything special at all. The colour is supposed to be Hot magenta and it looks like the colour you used to be a ble to get a mk2 orion in. each to their own but i wouldnt want to pay over £500 for a colour that turns pink when the sun hits it.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a red the other day and thought it looked great. Begining to worder why I paid for met black. In 12 months no one will be taling about colour but instead how to fix problems.

Basically I have not seen a bad colour yet.

Thank you for your kind comments.

I have always liked this type of colour as i chose a similar colour on my first fiesta back in 1998 as i recall it was pepper red then.

But each to their own.

Would like to point out that i don't think it's !Removed!,as i would have not picked this colour.

At 58 years old found a car that will almost see me out for the rest of my driving days,as by then both of us will be k*nackeded,unless Ford come up with something beter???

This my 6th fiesta and i think they a great,only problem i have ever had was on 2001 car which was a Hego sensor on exhaust manifold,put right under warranty,about the time that Tesco and all the others had trouble with contaminated fuel.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your kind comments.

I have always liked this type of colour as i chose a similar colour on my first fiesta back in 1998 as i recall it was pepper red then.

But each to their own.

Would like to point out that i don't think it's !Removed!,as i would have not picked this colour.

At 58 years old found a car that will almost see me out for the rest of my driving days,as by then both of us will be k*nackeded,unless Ford come up with something beter???

This my 6th fiesta and i think they a great,only problem i have ever had was on 2001 car which was a Hego sensor on exhaust manifold,put right under warranty,about the time that Tesco and all the others had trouble with contaminated fuel.

Thanks again.

Don't listen to their comments Gadgetman!

Like you, I've got the hot magenta titanium x but in petrol and I think it looks amazing!

Also like you, I don't think it looks !Removed! and one of the things I love about the car is its ability to change colour with different lights......... ;)

I love the colour pink---nothing wrong with pink--after all pigs are pink aren't they?

I've had nothing but admiration of the colour from both friends and colleagues alike--nobody's made any negative comments about it and like Nipz has just said........it's all personal taste anyway!

I've never seen an Orion in this colour either......................and I've had a couple over the years--a black 1.6 inj ghia and a metallic green 1.6 ghia both of which were good cars but not a patch on the new fiesta in my humble opinion.

So, what's that old saying--nil carborundum something or other springs to mind! B)

at the end of the day everybody is diffrent and all the colours are great even the squeeze is groing on me.

As i said earlier i was all for the hot magenta as i think it look great think the advert shows it off better.

Even test drove the hot magenta and nearly went for it myself

in the end i went for avalon as it also looked great in showroom.

but everybody is diffrent and the new fiesta is a great car.

I think the hot magenta is lovely, certainly not "!Removed!"

I would have gone for it as i'm a girly girl and love everything pink but was worried i wouldnt like it so went for the safe option of blue.

Also know my other half would never stop talking to mick.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes..... my dad says i would have been barbie with a pink car...how rude!

There new car photos are not helping the weight, or the fact that those wheels look nicer than the standard Titanium wheels we are getting.

Looks really nice that bet you pleased with it.

If this works here a few pictures of my new motor to share with you.Waited for a decent day to take pics.

I've included interior of the Soho trim colour if anyone is interested,although photo is a bit bright you can see the colour better on door pad.

So far have found this to be a brilliant car all round,smoothest fiesta i have driven.

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/kenwood53/

really nice looking car, i think the zetec S should have the chrome trims as well

Very nice indeed, and as has been said the colour is a personal choice. Mine is Hot Magenta too and I think it's lovely. It's sitting waiting for me at the dealers, to be picked up Friday. Yippeeeee

I think the hot magenta is lovely, certainly not "!Removed!"

I would have gone for it as i'm a girly girl and love everything pink but was worried i wouldnt like it so went for the safe option of blue.

Also know my other half would never stop talking to mick.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes..... my dad says i would have been barbie with a pink car...how rude!

Don't worry Pooh--my other half Janet is always taking the **** out of the colour but I LOVE IT!!!!!

All you girls love this colour........so everytime I'm out in it ladies just flock to it like bees round a honey pot---now all I need is that new Lynx stick to make them give me the attention they give the car!!!! ;) ;)

Seriously though the colour is like marmite--you either love it or you hate it.......... :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club