Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Receiving New car on 12th

TitaniumSteve

Hi guys,

I am new to this site as of today, so hello to all.

This Thursday on the 12th March I will taking delivery of my new Fiesta and I can't wait. I am getting the 1.6 TDCi Titanium in Panther Black + Bluteooth. This will be my works car. I am a driving instructor so the dual controls are getting fitted on the 13th. Even my pupils can't wait.

I have one question in advance of getting it, which the technical ones of you might be able to help with.

Does the audio system have any pre amp out sockets on it, and if so how can you get to the back of the head unit. Any help would be great.

I will post pictures as soon as I get it.

Steve

Hi Steve :)

Can't help you with your tech questions, sorry. But I do know your pupils are gonna LOVE the car when you get it!! I passed my test (5 months ago) with a Fiesta in my sights! And now there's no stopping me, it was a terrific incentive! Lol. :)

Good luck with the car when you get it, and remember to post piccies! I'm sure someone will be able to help with your questions :)

Good afternoon and welcome Steve.

I don't think there are any pre amp sockets on it but there are others here who will probably know for certain.

Your pupils will love it I'm sure as its one of those attention seeking vehicles....... ;)

One of my mates is a driving instructor and he uses a Mini cooper diesel for that specific reason as there aren't that many unique driving school cars around--most of them use Corsas or Astras.

Whatever happens, I'm sure you'll love it! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club