Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Questions About Mk5 Fiesta

sk8te-penguin

Hey guys, just got a few questions about my MK5 Fiesta (MK 4 facelift in other countries)

1) What size is the rear wiper? Mine was missing when I bought it so... Yeah.

2) It's the 1.3 endura-e engine, how many miles should I get to a full tank?

3) It's done 74.5k ish miles, when should I expect to need to replace the front wheel bearings and driveshafts?

4) The gear change into 1st is getting a little difficult/rough, is this normal at this mileage?

5) It doesn't have the boot lid spoiler as standard, how easy is it to fit one? (The standard ford unit, not some chavy wail tail)

6) The power steering has 2 wires going to it that are clearly visible. My dads never had a car with power steering so we aren't sure if it's the pump or sensor wires. One of the two wires has either been cut or has just fallen off, but everything works okay and there are no warning lights on the dash. Help?

7) I would like a rev counter and an engine temp guage, how hard is it to find/fit these?

4) You could try checking / topping up or changing the gearbox oil, is it just a problem getting into 1st when the car is moving ?

6) the only wires I've ever noticed on the power steering was on my old jeep, it was a pressure switch which activated when the car was on full steering lock and the pump strained, the switch increased the engine rpm to stop it stalling.

It's when I've stopped moving and it's only in 1st gear and it seems to be an intermittent problem but thanks :)

4.is it the complete arm that's missing or just the blade

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club