Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Jet Adjustment

k13r4n

Hey guys my next mod I shall be completing is mist type washers just want to know if they are adjustable vertically and horizontally or is it a case of once it's in where it points it sprays

I have these on my mk1 and they are not adjustable, however someone once suggested that if you put a small blob of superglue at the bottom of the jet it directs the mist higher up the screen. I suppose in theory this could be done on different parts of the jet to angle the mist whichever way you like.

I hope this helps.

I have these on my mk1 and they are not adjustable, however someone once suggested that if you put a small blob of superglue at the bottom of the jet it directs the mist higher up the screen. I suppose in theory this could be done on different parts of the jet to angle the mist whichever way you like.

I hope this helps.

i tried this and it didnt really work

stick to the normal jet mate. mist goes everywhere too, especially when its windy

I found this trick on other forum and it worked for me. But I agree that ford mist jets are rather poor, it's hard to call it mist, I used to have much better ones in my Opel.

If I had the dosh at the moment I would go with the mist jets, purely because I prefer the displacement on the windscreen, but adjustment is difficult to say the least!

Only fitted my mist jets yesterday, I think they're pretty great actually. Work better if you're moving forward at speed as the wind deflection keeps it mid to low on the screen, but the coverage is very good!

Standard spray aims for mid to high on the screen.