Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Details Of New Fiesta St Revealed -

FOCA

It would seem Ford dealers have an over supply of Focus STs at the moment showing that they might not be being bought at the rate Ford imagined. If that's the case with the Fiesta ST, then wait a month or two to get better discounts I'd say.

Thanks hmm yeah I think maybe waiting would be best, but then again its cheap but then again it has the new Clio and 208 to compete with....

There is never a bad time to buy an ST :lol:

Clio? :wub:

The Clio is good if you want to go to a track with a hatch, nothing more. I mean I'd rather take a Fiesta if honest, but the point is it's not a great daily driver.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE -

The fastest Fiesta to date (ST) is now in production at the Cologue plant in Germany

First examples should go on sale in UK March/ April

ST will incorporate MyKey and SYNC

Recaro seats are standard for the 1st time

Enhanced torque vectoring control 3 - mode electronic stability control

180HP 290Nm

the 0-62 is under 7 seconds and the top speed 136mph - better than the ST170

UK sales are estimated at 5000, half the European production is destined for the UK

Well....... gulp......... I..... did...... it......

Never seen one in the flesh, never driven one, no brochures or real info bar what's on the net, but I placed my order today.

Fiesta ST2

Frozen White

Auto Air Con EATC

Style Pack which was free

The grey/ black interior (don't even know the trims name!)

No idea of the build date either but most likely I'll get it around May.

God I'm going to worry I've done the right thing for the next 2 months....... :blink: but if I have :D :lol: :D :lol: :D B)

Oh and I have read the car has an overboost function which kicks the power to 197bhp and I think it was 240nm of torque for a brief moment! Not sure how long or even how you use it??

At least the road tax is the same as my ZetecS hahahaha...

Well....... gulp......... I..... did...... it......

Never seen one in the flesh, never driven one, no brochures or real info bar what's on the net, but I placed my order today.

Fiesta ST2

Frozen White

Auto Air Con EATC

Style Pack which was free

The grey/ black interior (don't even know the trims name!)

No idea of the build date either but most likely I'll get it around May.

God I'm going to worry I've done the right thing for the next 2 months....... :blink: but if I have :D :lol: :D :lol: :D B)

Oh and I have read the car has an overboost function which kicks the power to 197bhp and I think it was 240nm of torque for a brief moment! Not sure how long or even how you use it??

At least the road tax is the same as my ZetecS hahahaha...

Welcome to the club, you'll not regret waiting for delivery. I've been following the new ST since concept rumours started in 2011 and after reading the reviews it sounds like its going to be a superb motor.

Only thing now, is the waiting, tick tock tick tock, I've waiting since Jan when I placed my order and I should hopefully get my hands on the steering at the beginning April, hopefully

Awesome!

I think the overboost works in- gear (through the gears?) for upto 30secs

Awesome!

I think the overboost works in- gear (through the gears?) for upto 30secs

Welcome to the club, you'll not regret waiting for delivery. I've been following the new ST since concept rumours started in 2011 and after reading the reviews it sounds like its going to be a superb motor.

Only thing now, is the waiting, tick tock tick tock, I've waiting since Jan when I placed my order and I should hopefully get my hands on the steering at the beginning April, hopefully

Thanks guy's, yeah I have no idea how the overboost works but if it's in ever gear for 30 seconds!!! Oooohh yeeeaaahhhh haha.

Can anyone tell me as it does say it in the price list of the website, but the car DOES come with the front quick clear windscreen and heated door mirrors as standard right?

Ah, never mind I found the full specs here:

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta/Features-and-specifications

And I have to say the specs of the new Fiesta range are pretty damn good! Get more specs then when I got my ZetecS that's for sure. Glad to see the ST has footwell lights haha, that seemed a popular mod on here.

bud how much did they give you for yr zetec s ?? gonna go garages on friday to have a look. mines a 2010 plate with 25 k on it.

Ah, never mind I found the full specs here:

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta/Features-and-specifications

And I have to say the specs of the new Fiesta range are pretty damn good! Get more specs then when I got my ZetecS that's for sure. Glad to see the ST has footwell lights haha, that seemed a popular mod on here.

I still don't understand why things like folding mirrors aren't even an option on the ST!

bud how much did they give you for yr zetec s ?? gonna go garages on friday to have a look. mines a 2010 plate with 25 k on it.

It was around £6600, mine has 37000 on it, and with the PX all the finance owed which is only until this September is cleared and the rest is the PX against the new car. You may get better if you sell private etc but I got the car on the Ford Finance from the same dealer and with this deal I end up paying about 14 pounds a month less for the ST over 48 months, oh and I had to put in £500 to secure the order.

So for me it is a nice easy deal I am happy with.

So with your car with 25000 you may get around 7k? Definitely worth looking into. Is your car fitted with the Mountune kit because it looks like it in your pic? So it will be worth even more then.

I should also add the dealers are desperate for the Fiestas as they are a popular second hand car so you could barter with that in mind.

I still don't understand why things like folding mirrors aren't even an option on the ST!

haha, who knows? But you can't have parking sensors either, or the rear view camera. Then again in the US you can get the Fiesta with the touch screen sync system.

haha, who knows? But you can't have parking sensors either, or the rear view camera. Then again in the US you can get the Fiesta with the touch screen sync system.

A lot of really nice packages we don't get, like the 7 colour ambient lighting -.- or the really cool looking leather seating.

I wouldn't have gotten anything like folding mirrors anyway. I quite like the sound of the heated leather seats in the ST-2 though. Really considering an ST once I've had my Zetec-S for a year on options and can get something else.

I was able to squeeze £7600 for my 2010 (60 plate) S1600 for part ex, out of my dealer, with 39k on clock

I was able to squeeze £7600 for my 2010 (60 plate) S1600 for part ex, out of my dealer, with 39k on clock

Glad i wasn't ripped off then, I got £7900 for my 2010 (60 plate) with 16K on the clock and a dent in the door.

Mine was probably about right then for 37k and a 59 plate. Although I would think the limited edition bit of an S1600 helps?

Why would anyone need parking sensors or reverse camera on a fiesta?

Myself and my staff at work drive vehicles upto 50 ft in length (HGV 1) and have neither sensors nor cameras.

Those gadgets will only add additional nne essential weight.

Why would anyone need parking sensors or reverse camera on a fiesta?

Myself and my staff at work drive vehicles upto 50 ft in length (HGV 1) and have neither sensors nor cameras.

Those gadgets will only add additional nne essential weight.

I would love the camera for the pure geekiness haha, and front parking sensors would be great as the front is low, and we have high kerb stones.

Glad i wasn't ripped off then, I got £7900 for my 2010 (60 plate) with 16K on the clock and a dent in the door.

just a bit worried about havin one of the first ones what do u guys think i had one of the first st mk6 and had quite a few problems x

just a bit worried about havin one of the first ones what do u guys think i had one of the first st mk6 and had quite a few problems x

Well you get a three year warranty and the MK7 hasn't had too many issues.

I have sensors on my Fiesta now and will on the new one, but only because they come in a pack, otherwise I'd not bother. Saying that, they're pretty good.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club