Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta v Kuga

nickl52

I have had my beloved Focus for 5 years and have decided I need a change. I thought I needed something bigger and have looked at the Kuga, which I would be able to afford. However, I also liked the look of the new fiesta whilst in the showroom and have started thinking whether this would be a better option. I know they are completely different cars, but Im not sure whether I need all the space of the kuga.

In comparison to the focus, how does the fiesta compare in size or performance?

Any advice greatly welcomed - Nick

I have had my beloved Focus for 5 years and have decided I need a change. I thought I needed something bigger and have looked at the Kuga, which I would be able to afford. However, I also liked the look of the new fiesta whilst in the showroom and have started thinking whether this would be a better option. I know they are completely different cars, but Im not sure whether I need all the space of the kuga.

Well, this is just my opinion, others may see it differently. But we traded our Focus for a Fiesta, and we've only had it a couple days, but we've not looked back or regretted it one bit, it's an amazing car. It's so much more responsive than the Focus ever was!! The steering especially! I would not change my baby for anything! :D

I just love the car! But then again, I am a woman, so I don't like big cars anyway, nightmare to park :D

Need to go and have a proper look at the Fiesta but is there much difference in cabin size compared to the focus?

Need to go and have a proper look at the Fiesta but is there much difference in cabin size compared to the focus?

We had the Mk1 Focus, and I don't personally feel that there's any difference inside the cabin, if anything, I'd say there's more shoulder room up front, again, it depends on what Focus you have, as to whether there was any difference from Mk1 to the current shape Focus? we had looked to get a new shape Focus, but changed our minds when we saw the new Fiesta, as we felt the Focus hadn't really improved much, whereas the Fiesta certainly has.

I hope this helps.. if in doubts though, I'd go have a proper look, book a test drive, and see it for yourself.

Thanks Zippy! I am going to go out and have a look this afternoon and will let you know how I get on.

I changed from a Mk2 Focus (1.8l Petrol) to the new Fiesta in December and don't regret it at all.

The car feels just like my old focus to drive and has the same amount of room up front for the driver and passenger, however it does lack a little bit of room in the rear (but is still comfortable for 2 adults)

It also helps that the TDCI is giving me an average of 49mpg after 4k miles (last fill-up was 52.3mpg) whereas the most I got from the Focus was 32mpg.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club