Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium with Full Dress Kit and 16" Alloy Upgrade anyone?!

jimbob1989

Hi!

A random question I know, but does anyone have/know where I can find some pictures of the Fiesta Titanium with Dress Kit and 16" Alloy Upgrade?! I havn't seen any pictures with this mix before and interested to see what it looks like with this set up!!! ;)

Thanks!!!

Not much help i know,but have you tried Ford website to configure your specs,it should show standard 16"wheels.May be you can print it off.

Sorry have seen no pictures,best i can come up with at the moment.

Thanks gadgetman! I have configured one on the website but its nice to be able to see a real car to get the best idea of it and I havnt been able to find any real pictures... :(

Never mind! Thanks for your help again!!! :)

Hi!

A random question I know, but does anyone have/know where I can find some pictures of the Fiesta Titanium with Dress Kit and 16" Alloy Upgrade?! I havn't seen any pictures with this mix before and interested to see what it looks like with this set up!!! ;)

Thanks!!!

Titaniums come with 16" alloys as standard and I was trying to upload a picture of mine with 17" alloys but for some reason it won't do it at present.

Hi hedgepig!

Your fiesta looks great!!! Jealous!!! ;)

The titanium comes as standard with 16" alloys but you can also "upgrade" to these ones as an option (see below):

Click Here

I wondered if anyone had any pictures of a fiesta with the full dress kit and these alloys so that I could see what it looks like. :)

Thanks again!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club