Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sync Update

davidjohnlavell

ho do i get the up date for ford sync so it reads out text messages i have a 62 plate titanium econitic and is there a cost

i have a 62 plate titabium ecoboost and i connected my iPhone and that didnt connect text messages but then the other day it just started reading them coming up which sort of suprised me to be honest not been that impressed with the sync with my iPhone seems to do wat it likes when it likes

How dose it work with ya phone do u need an app for the messages to be read out is yours the face lift model

That sounds wicked, be interesting to know if the pre face lift model would be able to do this

That sounds wicked, be interesting to know if the pre face lift model would be able to do this

Would be very expensive to retrofit the parts

There's an App called Vlingo , that will do all that Sync does and more and it's free.

Yeh mine is the face lift model no just thorough normal messages it just started coming up but when I tried when I first got the car it did t work

Would be very expensive to retrofit the parts

Ahh I thought it was just an update on the system. I won't be upgrading it then

There's an App called Vlingo , that will do all that Sync does and more and it's free.

Cheers, I'll download it and give it a go

Does any one know if there is an update for the stereo system. I have the 2009 version and since the new model was out I wondered if there was an update

Luke

Does any one know if there is an update for the stereo system. I have the 2009 version and since the new model was out I wondered if there was an update

Luke

The latest update , i think was October 2012 , it should work fine if you have USB input to the Stereo

Hey,

Yeah I got bluetooth radio with aux and USB. Just going to update it now

Are they any changes?

Thanks

Luke

Hey,

Yeah I got Bluetooth radio with aux and USB. Just going to update it now

Are they any changes?

Thanks

Luke

In the readme file of the download it will tell you about the update

there is an update due because of the repleace of the new fiesta it now has ford sync i will have to take it to ford as the update is not avalable for a usb as yet all the app for phones are rubbish vilingo is the worst lol