Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Starting Prob

Daniel Peters

Hi when ever I go to start my car it will not start with my foot on the floor on the accelerator peddal it will only start if i just turn the key normally the reason I put my foot on the gas peddal is so it revs up a l;ittle whenm being started a friend mine has the same type of car and he has no probs with putting his foot a little on the gas peddal when starting the car up

You shouldnt be pressing the accelorator when starting up anyway as it floods the engine with fuel when trying to start up which is why you're having problems. Just start it up without pressing the accelorator peddle and you shouldnt have a problem

As above^ if you're pushing any pedal at startup it should only be the clutch. Revving it is only going to cause heartache at some point

Also if you hold the accelerator all the way down it doesn't put any fuel in at all, supposed to be for if the engine was flooded, so it'll never start if you have the accelerator pushed all the way - no fuel is getting in.

Also if you hold the accelerator all the way down it doesn't put any fuel in at all, supposed to be for if the engine was flooded, so it'll never start if you have the accelerator pushed all the way - no fuel is getting in.

I knew it was something like that lol