Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Parts List

Tanktop3

Hi as any one got a parts list for a focus mk2.5 08 1.6 tdi as my Interior Light switch is not working drivers side door, spray the lock with WD40 but no joy i know that some were round the lock, would be nice to see what i am looking for. many thanks Brian.

Hi as any one got a parts list for a focus mk2.5 08 1.6 tdi as my Interior Light switch is not working drivers side door, spray the lock with WD40 but no joy i know that some were round the lock, would be nice to see what i am looking for. many thanks Brian.

Hi Brian,

Would be cheaper to try eBay for the part mate,

Have you tried fuses first.

Just searched this, proves me wrong as I thought the door ajar switches were proximity one in the door hinge area.

Anyway, a Ford tech has answered a similar question on one of those answer bank websites. He's replied saying not to use WD-40, instead use a carb or brake cleaner. I agree with this, as I've found WD-40 to really gum up locks.

He then goes on to say, open and shut the door a good ten times or so, wait and then see if its freed itself.

Hi Andy I did this like you said and no joy, so when it warms up a bit will take the door a part, and have a look inside at the lock and switch. thanks any way for your reply.

If you hold the rear demister switch in as you start the car you should enable a button test phase.

The car will beep when any button is pressed and should flash the indicators too.

Should also signal the door switches operating as well.

To cancel the button test you need to follow the same procedure. (car off, press demister and start again.)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club