Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FORD FUSION FACTORY FITTED DVD PLAYER

azbates

Hello all,

i have just bought a 2004 fusion and it has a ford factory fitted dvd player built into the roof liner. it didnt come with any headphones but ive noticed it has a wireless sensor on it and wondered if any one knew if it should have wireless headphones with it and if so which are compatable and any ideas where i can get them from.

Mant thanks in advance all

Aaron ;)

most ford dvd use a system where it's possible for your rear passengers to use infrared headphones to watch DVD's or listen to their own music from CD, did you buy private or from a dealer, if poss get in touch to see what happened to the headphones for your car.

i have a 2005 model with the dvd player in. my headphones and remote had gone missing too. the dealer knew nothing about there where abouts ? . found a set on eBay infared 2 pairs actually and the remote control £20 the lot. Ford wanted £20 remote control and £100 for headphones you have to buy a pair aparently hope this helps. keep checking on e bay my friend. people trade the car in and take them out as dealers dont check or in my case didnt know it was there ( scary as this was a ford dealer and the + models of this year had them as standard) and flog thenm on eBay to make £££££££££. hope this helps mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club