Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Any Lancs Members Around Preston/lancaster

Maddogpro

Favour needed time will be paid for with beer or biscuits or both as anyone around got a code reader i have an f super and it may aswell be a door wedge yes i have my laptop to but will they play together will they buggery and im a complete buffoon where software and the likes are connected if someone would/could help please reply i dont think theres a problem but not knowing is killing me .....Oh and by the way when we sell the house wife says i can buy me a project ala st or an cosworth to play with in the garage so if you know of any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

have you got an android? and is it a bluettoth adapter you have for the car?

Its the f super 2 i got off eBay with no disc ive been given links too download or whatever you do with them i have no idea my phone is android galaxy s2 and i dont think the f super is bluetooth

I'm from Manchester and frequent Lancaster - not a clue what to do though, just thought I'd let you know :P

Looks like its USB Connectivity only.

I have a CD full of diagnostic software, but no access for now to a CD reader to copy them over. If you like, I can try and copy them and send you a copy of the software.

Most of it is a simple installation process, then, once you have installed the F2 super drivers - just choose the FSuper2 from the list and connect...!

You can pick up a bluetooth obd off eBay for under a tenner then use an app called torque think its about 3 quid off google market, a friend of mine has bought one and says it works well, gonna try it on my car soon and if it works well im going to get one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=elm+327&_sacat=0&_from=R40

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en

Thats exactly what I use Pete :) thats why I was suggesting the bluetooth.

Torque gives you a lot of information at the cheapest price, its handy, but if maddog has already forked out, he may not want to fork more out!

Thats exactly what I use Pete :) thats why I was suggesting the Bluetooth.

Torque gives you a lot of information at the cheapest price, its handy, but if maddog has already forked out, he may not want to fork more out!

Very true mate, no point in spending money when its not needed, may get myself this kit as it seems to be getting some good reviews and for a tenner if it breaks just buy another

exactly, I have it linked up to Torque, and I also use (when I remember) the Torque Track recorder. I can record speed, RPM and its a dashcam all in one, and if I want to remove one of the things from show (in the event of an accident) I can just delete the data and its gone... or just give them the video file :P

JEEBO

It would be excellent if you could copy the disc pal i will pay with beer tokens if that helps

exactly, I have it linked up to Torque, and I also use (when I remember) the Torque Track recorder. I can record speed, RPM and its a dashcam all in one, and if I want to remove one of the things from show (in the event of an accident) I can just delete the data and its gone... or just give them the video file :P

Handy app mate, im currently hovering over the buy it now button

Will see what I can sort, anyone wanting a copy drop me a pm, think most of its freeware anyway so happy to share :-)

Probably won't be till later in the weekend before I can get it online.