Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Lx Wont Start?

abdul__786

HI, THIS MORNING MY FIESTA WOULDN'T START! I TOOK IT TO MY MECHANIC AND HE COULDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM EITHER. AFTER A WHILE HE FIGURED ITS THE battery.

THE battery HAS ENOUGH POWER TO MAKE THE ENGINE TURN AND NEARLY START BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE ELECTRONICS THUS IT WONT START!

TOOK THE battery OUT - GIVE IT FULL CHARGE OF POWER IT'LL TURN ON - GIVE IT LESS IT WONT!

BUT THE BATTERY LOOKS NEW SINCE I BROUGHT IT

SHOULD I CHANGE THE BATTERY OR JUST CHARGE THIS ONE UP FULLY AND SEE HOW IT GOES? ALSO HOW MUCH ROUGHLY WOULD IT COST FOR A NEW BATTERY FOR THIS CAR AND WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED ONE?

THANKS

I would say give it a charge see what happens and if you go to most garages they will tell you if its duff or not and if all else fails new battery I'm afraid

Drop some bat-aid tablets in each of the cells as well to help de-sulphur the plates. That will help improve its efficiency.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY - MY MECHANIC TRIED EVERYTHING - SO IT WAS A NEW battery TO GO IN! JUST HOPING THIS ONE WILL STAY LONGER AS ITS GENUINE COMPARED TO A PATENT ONE WHICH WAS ON THERE PREVIOUSLY!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club