Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is This Symbol Please?

davefc

I have never noticed the symbol previously, Small white circle with white line though it. In the Multifunction display. I was playing with the traction control in driver assist. I’m sure it was not there before. Anybody got any idea because I can’t find it in the manuals. I have reverted to traction control on (as it was) and its still there. Probably something simple but anybody got any ideas?

Davefc

post-35413-1030_thumb.jpg

I have never noticed the symbol previously, Small white circle with white line though it. In the Multifunction display. I was playing with the traction control in driver assist. I’m sure it was not there before. Anybody got any idea because I can’t find it in the manuals. I have reverted to traction control on (as it was) and its still there. Probably something simple but anybody got any ideas?

Davefc

Hi dave,

The symbol is supposed to be your speedo gauge with needle rasied to symbolise your average speed.

I thought that was for cruise control....... that's was it is on my dad's citroen vtr

The cruise control one has an arrow and is normally green, rather than the circle with a diagonal line through it...

Something similar to this:

cruise_control_indicator_symbol.gif

Or so i believe lol!

It's just showing average speed, theres nothing wrong with it.

When you turn traction control off, the orange TC light (the one that flashes when you're enthusiastic with the accelerator!) stays on.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks gents but It can't be cruise control as mine does not have it..Thanks Lenny, I don't drive on average I normally have it set on actual mpg, probably why I hadn't noticed this particular symbol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club