Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

My 2 Hours At The Dealer

Preee

So service time arrived , nothing better to do so sat and waited.

Furrows Ford in Telford , never had any problems with them and they have always helped me out .

service went fine and had them check the intermittent locking issue from the drivers door , it had 6 codes registered for it , they were stumped and tested the switch etc , they cleared the codes and asked " how many miles do i do per day" .

Well Approx 4 miles per day , to work and back :) , they came back and then asked if i had any starting , or battery faults , which i have had.So they came back and said battery was really low and that , the car is not getting enough charge. Seem reasonable to me as i always put heated seat etc on .lol

Anyway not a problem , they said if it gets worse , go back and they will search for a solution via Ford.

So what else did i do :)

Got a quote for an ST spoiler 465 Fitted , ouch ! sitting on that one

Reverse camera for the TitX buying the parts 520 , plus wiring loom if not there , binned that one haha

New Fiesta actually looks pretty good close up , B-Max , hmmm good ideas but the cable that goes to the rear doors i'm sure if that door is opened and closed alot then there would be problems with the electrics at some stage, cable hanging down just in the good position for someone to grab and pull !

ST 2 , loved the Black roof lining , in a terrible purple colour though , and for 24,999 with no extras on it and i mean no extras there's no way its worth that money.

Little things looked bad , like the missing ambient lighting replaced, with a badly designed alarm sensor stuck to the roof. Seats were very nice though .

My dealer has not sold any ST at all , and only sold 5 Focus this month , and 4 of them were this week , due to placing a ZetecS in the showroom and removing the Titanium.

Talking of the ZetecS , annoyed to see they have now moved the Aux USB and line in , to the armrest where it was on the Late Mk2.5 and added a neat little extra tray in the Armrest.

Annoyed because mine is in the glovebox lol.

day over back home and now it's covered in 3 inches of snow again lol

Sorry for the boring post , but big brother was on :)

Rather read your post 10 times than watch flamin' Big Brother once ;)

Rather read your post 10 times than watch flamin' Big Brother once ;)

haha , at least it is finished now , i dare not touch the remote while it's on or it would be like unleashing a pack of angry Pitbulls on myself :)

Rather the Pitbulls LOL.

That programme is the best cure for insomnia.

To me it's like reviewing 24 hours of CCTV footage just in case someone decides to flash their wanger for a nanosecond.

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn! ;)

Thank god theres some normal like minded people on here

Words cant begin to describe how much i cant stand b** ******r yet my Missus loves the thing and has watched it from series 1

Can probably tell why i've been popping back to birmingham a lot lately :)

It's the tv equivalent of having a prostate exam and a double root canal at the same time.

Can proudly say I've never watched one single episode of that programme, celebrity jungle rubbish or any other hasbeen or dumb nobody show that lazy tv programmers seen to love so much.

My local Ford dealers are selling a Spirit Blue ST2 Focus brand new for under £20k.. They also have loads at £22k would that be better value?

I forgot to mention , Free with my service was one years breakdown and home start recovery. :)

Lets hope i don't need it lol

Brand new ST2 for under 20.000 does sound good

It's the tv equivalent of having a prostate exam and a double root canal at the same time.

Can proudly say I've never watched one single episode of that programme, celebrity jungle rubbish or any other hasbeen or dumb nobody show that lazy tv programmers seen to love so much.

Same lol cant stand programs like that

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club