Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Wiper Blade Fiesta Mk 6

DanGersFord

Does anyone know how to adjust the tention on the rear wiperblade? Ive fitted a brand new blade and cleaned the screen thoroughly but when the blades going back down it just drags like hell.

Should be the same for the rear.

Tension springs should still adjust the same way.

Dont think so I already tried that as I came across that guide a while ago. Think its might be the motor its been squeeling like hell for a while now even when it wasnt dragging. Im going to try and see if I can find a flat blade to fit it aswell I think because it made some difference when I changed the front ones to the flat blade style

Fair one.

Aero blades tend to chatter and squeak less than standard blades, its probably down to less direct pressure on the screen and better flexibility/more even pressure of the blades.

Im not sure if its possible to convert it though, I know you cant actually buy a direct switch aeroblade for my model so id probably have to get the full arm from a different model

You can buy blades to retrofit onto the existing arm.

My car has aero front blades and a standard rear one.

I cant find any that fit my car because the blades only 280mm. Its quite an awkward size lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club