Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Anyone Fitted These Drls?

joepop

Hi guys

This is my first post. I am thinking of getting these in white. Has anyone fitted these. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190646961430?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Joe,

If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals: http://www.dmb.uk.co...-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online,

I havent bought these myself but i know of one focus owner who purchased and found two faults,

Cable was very britle when cutting or stripping,

The power invertors for the halo rings were letting water in and blowing fuses.

If you have a Mk2.5 most owners on the forum are more in favour of the DRL fog surround kit,

Preee a fellow Staff member has created a PDF Guide on fitting making them even easier.

Ive got them fitted for over a year now and no problems.

Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09-FORD-FOCUS-4D-Sedan-DRL-WHITE-LED-FOGLIGHT-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHT-LAMPS-/320923946094?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab88ecc6e

Here is a link to Preee's Guide:

And here is a picture:

Image1976.jpg

Image1967.jpg

Image1977.jpg

Hi Lenny

Thanks for the information. I have a mk2. Taking on board what you have said, I will have to think about it. I will upload some pics soon. I have been following the forum for a couple of months since I got the car and have used some of the guides already. Such as fitting rear badge brake light, led interior and number plate upgrades etc. I like the strips on your motor but I think a halo ring would look cool if they replaced my fog lights. I just need to find something reliable that won't cost an arm or a leg!

Cheers

Hi Lenny

Thanks for the information. I have a mk2. Taking on board what you have said, I will have to think about it. I will upload some pics soon. I have been following the forum for a couple of months since I got the car and have used some of the guides already. Such as fitting rear badge brake light, led interior and number plate upgrades etc. I like the strips on your motor but I think a halo ring would look cool if they replaced my fog lights. I just need to find something reliable that won't cost an arm or a leg!

Cheers

No prob Joe,

Thanks for the support regarding the guides,

Have you thought of purchasing halo rings and fitting them on the outer ring of the fog light surround?

You could keep the road legal E marked fogs in place while still obtaining the same effect.

Fellow staff member iNath

Has purchased halo rings before and fitted them to his Mk7 fiesta with excellent results.

Perhaps contact him and ask where he bough5 them from and you could purchase a size to fit around your existing fog light cover.