Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glovebox Fuse Diagram

Macman24

Hi All

Newbie here so please be kind!!

Just purchased a MK7 Fiesta, 2009 and i cannot for the life of me find a fuse box diagram for the glovebox. The cigerrette lighter socket is not working so i was going to change the fuse to see if this was the problem. I found a thread on here that says that the haynes manuel and owners hand book is incorrect and the fuse needed is in posision 30 and a 20amp jcase fuse is needed.

All the diagrams i find online do not resemble the fuse box behind my glovebox, and i was expecting a cover on it with the diagram on the back

If anyone could help i would be very greatful.

Thanks

Do you have the manual? It's definitely listed in there. Also not certain but it may be on the back of the glovebox when it's fully down (push sides in and pull down)

It may have changed for later fiesta´s, but the wiring diagram I have shows it as F27 15A, is that what the handbook says ?

My manual says its in position 22 and a 20amp fuse but there is currently no fuse in that gap, the info i got was from this page

http://www.fordowner...accessory-fuse/

Like with the above thread my fuses dont tie up to my manual,

Maybe i should by a blade fuse (does the fiesta use the Mini fuses or normal blade fuses) and try sticking one in slot 22

Edit,

So i have found a diagram that is the same as my fuse box (ignore the green highlighted section) i belive the type of fuse i need is the ones along the bottom in position 25 to 33, can someone confirm if their fiesta has a 20 amp (blue) jcase cartridge fuse in position 30 or a 20 amp blade fuse in 22 as i have neither.

8423920704_94ea60cbd3_b.jpg

Thanks

• 5 years later...

Hey, did you eventually get this sorted? I have the same problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club