Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Modification

Ladyowner

Hi guys,

I've got a Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4tdci (in profile pic), I'd like to make it look a bit more interesting even though its quite a nice looking car as it is. I've tinted my windows and am planning to maybe get a zetec s spoiler on it. I tried out a zetec s and decided apart from the looks I preferred my car. This would be the first car I've ever modified and still might keep it how it is but if anyone can give me good ideas, its you guys! Couple of questions:

1. Would a zetec s spoiler look daft?

2. Is there any other suggestions and preferably with pics if possible so I can see what it could look like?

Thanks all

A Zetec S spoiler looks great. There's one at my work that just has the spoiler and it looks fine.

Did the window tints affect your insurance much?

No. Some insurances count it as a modification, others just cosmetic. Thanks for the opinion. I think it would look good as well, the car isn't much different!

When I tinted mine insurance went down £16, work that one out!

Wish mine had! Hope the modifications I get done to my car when I eventually pluck up the courage to do it won't make it go up too much!

Price will depend on your insurance company , some charge one off fee some charge per item. As long as you don't go crazy will performance mods it should not be to bad :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club