Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs/tcs - Mk2 Mondeo - Urgent

Iroo

Hi there guys,

my partner has a 2.5 v6 ford cougar - tcs and abs is exactly same as the mk2 mondeo. some fool has cut the wires from the tcs/abs mod off at the junction box for the front drivers abs sensor - sensor and it's connection is in tact - just the wiring for it through too this box is missing. wiring loom not its own part so ford quoted about 200-400 smackeroons for it - I've been quoted £25 from a scrappy lol. - no brainer.

The 2.5 v6 engine is a beast and leaves very little space for working on - the tcs box in the cougar is located under the servo on passenger side - hard to get too.

i am needing to take the plug and wiring back to the sensor to get the car through the mot. I am thinking if this is the same - there will be more room in the mk 2 mondeo to locate and remove what I need.

can someone please advise where the TCS box is located in the mk2 mondeo please? Need to get this asap as MoT is next week :(

thanks guys.

Edited by jeebowhite
Removed reference to swear word.

Might be worth asking the question in the mondeo forum as there should be some more knowledge over there! Unfortunately, I cant really advise.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club