Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tdci Fiesta 1.6 56

pazza54321

Hi all

Have just bought a 56 ford fiesta 1.6 tdci is there any good engine mods you can do as this is my first diesel. Cash is no problem so fire away

Many thanks James

Mountune md270 kit will get you to 115 hp and 270nm torque about £300 fitted team with a good exhaust system will get you some more.

Just have a good exhaust and air filter plus a remap at other places like Celtic tuning or rs tuning may get you more than 120bhp

Possibly something to look at before a remap - I've heard that the focus 110ps injectors can be used as a direct replacement for your current 90ps ones (best check up on this as I'm not talking from experience). I'd have a look at that first, because if they do fit then you would need a remap to make them work properly (you wouldn't be able to drive around with them fitted and no remap). It would mean that you would need a real custom remap instead of a stock one that the company use for every Fiesta. And the combination would probably get you close to 140 hp

It will already have one with it been a turbo'd engine it just won't be a loud one

It's the 1.6s. You can get them from a C-Max too.

The part number is Bosch 0445110188.

Check out this thread, third post down for more ideas

Righteo;

Focus 115PS injectors (1.6)

Front mount intercooler

High flow downpipe

Cat-back system

Sports cat

Hybrid Turbocharger

Remap

Looking at a lot of power there. Could bypass the cat instead and save £500, but there is the legal requirement.

Depends on budget, but injectors and a remap will bring you about 140bhp (based off 115PS remaps on Focus').

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club