Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Police Specification Focus

fastmedic

Shame... Wonder if you could pay extra and get the lights left in there for private land use :P

Shame... Wonder if you could pay extra and get the lights left in there for private land use :P

Lights are usually not left in, however the wiring is, therefore it would be possible to fit strobes again.

Most of the decommissioned process is just to let the vehicle be released as a non-workable police style vehicle. I would imagine basic electricical DIY would get them working in a flash!! <_<

Fastmedic

My previous works vehicle was sold on to a private security company based locally who have dog patrols and as mine was fully kitted out for dog carrying they got it for far cheaper than they would have to pay for a standard vehicle that would then need all the carry crates and air system fitting.

As the wiring was still in place they only needed to get some road legal flashing lights (amber) and hook up to the existing lines.

Good luck to them tbh, i creamed the clutch twice in it, the geatbox once and tried teaching it to climb trees ;)

Good luck to them tbh, i creamed the clutch twice in it, the geatbox once and tried teaching it to climb trees ;)

You know you're not helping with anyone considering buying an ex cop-car :rolleyes:

You know you're not helping with anyone considering buying an ex cop-car :rolleyes:

Sorry ;)

Anyway, when have you ever seen a police car being driven around without being in one gear lower than it should be?

Dear all,

It appears I have now inherited the Focus as my other half has taken a liking to my Golf :angry:

Well, it is a decent motor and enjoyable to drive, so open roads and less traffic is ahead for me.

I would say that the ex plod motors are somewhat of a choice for the individual. Some, as has been pointed out are less than well driven. Others are very well looked after and require little, if any TLC. Matter of personal choice really as to whether you want to flip for one.

Toodle Pip

Fastmedic

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club