Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Gel Overlays

Wildfire78

The review i left :/

Bought a set of these, not really happy....the back one was way to small, the front one was a little to big (overlays were the same size) and all the curves on the writting are very pixilated its almost as if the production process is unable to make/print a curve.

Very disappointed, didn't bother to contact DMB as i have bodged them because you cannot return if you have removed from backing which i did.

Just thought i would let you guys know as i am really disappointed and don't want anyone else to get "scammed" like i did :(

On this forum and many other (especially Fiesta) forums you will find many many happy & satisfied customers.

It's unfortunate that you didn't check they fit before peeling them off the backing, but I disagree you've been scammed, especially as you haven't even contacted them to see if there's anything they can offer you!

I agree with inath, DMB have always been very good I had front and rear gel badges and side stripes and a key fob badge from them on my previous focus st, I've now got some badge overlays for my 2012 focus which are yet to be fitted. Maybe you got a bad batch as it can happen as I found this when I got my key fob badge which was to small for my flip key so I contacted them with the dimensions because I think they had 2 size types of the keys and they sent a replacement free of charge and I managed to fit the extra one to my spare key.

Hummmm maybe i was a bit hasty to complain but it never crossed my mind that they wouldn't fit and also was a little awkward to see if they are a good fit as they are just on one big backing sheet

Please note that the gel badges dont cover the full badge, they only cover the coloured bit of the badge not the chrome outline normally.(just incase this is what you mean about them not fitting)

Mine are good quality, shame i've had them a year and haven't got around to fitting them yet. dash21.gif

Please note that the gel badges dont cover the full badge, they only cover the coloured bit of the badge not the chrome outline normally.(just incase this is what you mean about them not fitting)

Yea i know but its far to small there is probably a 5mm gap round the edge

I found DMB very pleasant to deal with, and the overlays on my Focus are brilliant.

My front one came off (probably more to do with me fitting it than the overlay failing) but it has been replaced and I'm very happy with them.

As said above, contacting DMB first would have given them the opportunity to solve your issues.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club