Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S V St - Facelift Differences

Mark M.K

After having found some pictures of both cars, i decided to compare the bumpers side by side. What do we think looks better?

ST on the left, Zetec S on the right. Out of the two, i think the ST has the better front bumper, but i'm still very unsure on the new looks.

Picutres from : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332247780227496.83935.2556868178835

dsdfjdbngfdg_zpsb3c01253.png

I've seen quite a few facelift models now and a few st's I still think the per facelift looks so much better but if I had to choose the st looks better

The ST looks a million times better imo

For me, best to worst I'd say new ST, pre facelift ZS, new ZS. I think what makes the difference on the facelift is the shape of the lower grille - the ZS has the sloping sides the other way round to the upper grille so the two almost appear together as one large hole in the front of the car whereas on the ST they are separate entities. I really like the whole bottom strip on the ST, and the upper grille is a slightly better shape too.

For me, best to worst I'd say new ST, pre facelift ZS, new ZS. I think what makes the difference on the facelift is the shape of the lower grille - the ZS has the sloping sides the other way round to the upper grille so the two almost appear together as one large hole in the front of the car whereas on the ST they are separate entities. I really like the whole bottom strip on the ST, and the upper grille is a slightly better shape too.

I agree the ST just looks and awful lot better. Im not a fan of the facelifted fiesta at all i think theyve tried to soften the appearance too much to appeal to women! lol Plus the ST has DRL's built into the headlights aswel

They all have DRL's in the headlights, difference is Titanium and ST have LED Bulbs, not halogens.

I still feel the design is a bit shoe-horned onto the Fiesta.

The other thing I hate about facelifts is that it is exactly that, just the face, so most of the time the car looks like a cut and shut. I have generally never liked mid model facelifts, with the exception of the MK2.5 Focus.

If I had to pick, the ST looks better though as it is more suited to the new (imo) over-aggressive look, for that type of car.

Anybody seen the new 2013 Transit?

It looks HIDEOUS!

2013-Ford-Transit-Custom-Cargo-Van-front-three-quarters-view-white-623x389.jpg

• Like 1

I still feel the design is a bit shoe-horned onto the Fiesta.

The other thing I hate about facelifts is that it is exactly that, just the face, so most of the time the car looks like a cut and shut. I have generally never liked mid model facelifts, with the exception of the MK2.5 Focus.

If I had to pick, the ST looks better though as it is more suited to the new (imo) over-aggressive look, for that type of car.

And the mk 6 fiesta facelift looked alot better alsp

This is such an easy one? ST, because of the deeper front spoiler. Looks ard haha.

And mateys, fits on the ZS! I think they're about the £500 mark for front bumper and rear bumper too. Nice cheap ST conversion if you ask me.

St looks better than the ZS bumper on the Fiesta

On the Focus i think the ZS looks better than the ST Bumper

I'm considering getting an ST bumper for a new ZS if I do indeed get one, just putting the 'S' badge on it instead. Unsure on the rear valance as of yet.

• 4 months later...

Thanks For The pic, hadn't yet seen an st next to a zs. My mate already has his red zs and i'm currently waiting a white st so ill be showing him this picture!!

I think that the ZS actually looks nicer, the grill below the number plate on the st looks a bit crap, big gaps and not very attractive pattern. As for the Transit that looks horrible!

Looks like its just me that prefers the new ZS front to the ST aha

Its the bottom of the bumper/fog light shape that i dont like for some reason, although the back is nice on the ST and im sure the seats and engine would make up for the front end haha.

And as far as vans go i think the new transit looks pretty sick! If i was a white van man id be happy driving one of those.

Just got to wait for the abuse to start now ;)

I'm with you ^ I don't really like the new ST :p

• Like 1

Not fussed either way but the new shape is a big improvement over the pre-facelift IMO. More aggressive looking (ZS or ST at least). Best to worse for me would be ZS & ST equal followed by normal new shape followed by pre-facelift ZS followed by pre-facelift normal

ZS front, ST rear. Had so many people today say my ZS is better looking than the ST though :P

The bottom of the ZS front grille winds me up a bit how half of it is filled in.

My local dealer is getting me an ST in this week for a test drive will check what they are like together in the flesh have to say I think I am in love with the ST though, haven't told the wife yet that will be an interesting conversation.

New shape makes me think of an Aston Martin. To say the fez is a 'low level' car, I have had loads of people looking at it and admiring it. A combination of the stunning new shape, the ZS styling and the race red colour me thinks.

New shape makes me think of an Aston Martin. To say the fez is a 'low level' car, I have had loads of people looking at it and admiring it. A combination of the stunning new shape, the ZS styling and the race red colour me thinks.

Only thing that worries me about that is some jealous fool with a key in there hand :angry:

i prefer the ZS XD. not much of you do lol. But i have to agree that the back ST ubmper is way nicer. I already checked with my dealer and its 300€ for the parts + paint + man hours to change it over. I'm guessing the change can be done y me aswell =)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club