Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modification Projects/general Modification Discussions

DanGersFord

You def need side skirts on it.

Paint the callipers and tint the windows. That would be where I start with.

I've got black alloys on a blue focus and it looks good imo.

Again use Google to try and find an image of your car with black wheels.

I think they would look sweet in gloss black.

Black alloys would look great with red car I'd say, the 2 colours go well together.

With the stripes there's fair amount of choice, look on website for DMB Graphics for some ideas.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

They don't need to be OTT to make an impact, even something like a black 'mountune' style stripe can make a subtle difference :)

I looked on there earlier I wanted some gel overlays but could not find them on there, I've also seen on a fiesta where you can something for your steering wheel where it says zetec s didn't know where I could get this from

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ford pulled the contract on dmb for the gel badges. They do custom ones so might be worth dropping them an email to see if they can do you fiesta ones.

• Like 1

Wondered why they didn't do them anymore, do you think they would look good in red and black ? Also your all going to laugh but are they easy to put on ?

Easiest thing in the world, clean the existing badge and make sure it is dry, heat it with a hairdryer and also heat the new badge, peel the backing off and then apply it, smooth out and stretch it to the edges to cover it all bingo you're done!

Well I heard I could have then dipped, I want then just a nice black but don't know whether this would look stupid, ive got a ford fiesta zetec s 09

Yea you can. Most refurbishers will change the colour. Or you can do it yourself.

You tube it mate. It will explain it alot better cos you will have the video aswel.