Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modification Projects/general Modification Discussions

DanGersFord

Right got a question, I’ve got a fiesta st mk7 and don’t really want to do something normal I want to do an engine swop, I was thinking a focus rs mk3 2.3 engine but not sure if this will fit, if not what other suggestion for an engine swop.

• 10 months later...

Hi all 

I've got a Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2008. 

I was looking to get more power out of my car, I've added

1.6 hdi Turbocharger

egr delete 

Induction kit

Custom straight  decat exhaust

Intercooler 

But the question is I'm looking to adding some 110bhp or 1.6 fuel injectors, adjustable digital pressure sensor,

Blow off valve or dump valve 

What would you recommend and why so I understand your views/ideas

Thankyou for reading please help 

Many thanks 

Dylan 

Hi all 

I've got a Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2008. 

I was looking to get more power out of my car, I've added

1.6 hdi Turbocharger

egr delete 

Induction kit

Custom straight  decat exhaust

Intercooler 

But the question is I'm looking to adding some 110bhp or 1.6 fuel injectors, adjustable digital pressure sensor,

Blow off valve or dump valve 

What would you recommend and why so I understand your views/ideas

Thankyou for reading please help 

Many thanks 

Dylan 

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, new to the forum.

So I bought my Diesel MK3 Focus ST-2 back in February and being new to the modification scene I wanted to start with a decent knowledge of what I could do to my motor. So far, I’ve only managed to get myself a Milltek DPF-back non-resonated system fitted, but I’d like to get it to stage 1 soon and hopefully in the future get it up to around 270bhp. I’ve already found myself a problem in the form of cold air induction. I can’t find any kits anywhere for my car. I’ve looked everywhere. Really want something with a nice induction noise but don’t like how cheap the K&N filters look. Anyone have any ideas on what to do or where I can find one? 

On a similar note, does anyone have a full list of modifications I can make to get this thing further towards my goal of 270? Naturally, a remap and a new intercooler are on the list but as I’m new to modifying and don’t really know too much about cars I’d really appreciate some advice on the matter. Absolutely love my motor and want it to be a machine 👌 Thanks in advance, pic for attention 😂

312CF3CF-BCEE-4275-AFFC-4131C7D20588.jpeg

Hi guys. So excited to be here. I have just bought a super example of a mk 7 (pre-facelift) Fiesta Titanium on Panther black. Lots of cosmetic issues, but mechanically great. 

I am doing a bonnet and bumper respray( bonnet professionally, bumper myself) adding a Zetec S spoiler and will refurb the alloys black and silver. I'm a painter/decorator by trade, so hopefully it won't be a huge leap to paint my car. 

• 2 years later...

Just started doing a few bits to my wife's Fiesta mk8 1.0 ecoboost zetec in Impact Blue. The car already had the options of appearance pack, city pack and rear electric windows.

Mods done so far:

1) led rear tail lights from a titanium

2) retrofit and wire in an auto dimming rear view mirror

3) retrofit 8inch touch screen from 6.5inch.

4) Ford mudguards

5) Chrome tailpipe.

6) Genuine full size spare wheel and toolkit.

Planned mods:

1) Front armrest

2) Speaker upgrade

3) Maybe cruise control

The car is in a good place at the moment, when money permits the rest will come.

Thanks

IMG-20230403-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230403-WA0008.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 1:06 AM, MrYatesy said:

Just started doing a few bits to my wife's Fiesta mk8 1.0 ecoboost zetec in Impact Blue. The car already had the options of appearance pack, city pack and rear electric windows.

Mods done so far:

1) led rear tail lights from a titanium

2) retrofit and wire in an auto dimming rear view mirror

3) retrofit 8inch touch screen from 6.5inch.

4) Ford mudguards

5) Chrome tailpipe.

6) Genuine full size spare wheel and toolkit.

Planned mods:

1) Front armrest

2) Speaker upgrade

3) Maybe cruise control

The car is in a good place at the moment, when money permits the rest will come.

Thanks

IMG-20230403-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230403-WA0008.jpg

Hope you can share your speaker upgrade. We'll do the interior mods including the speaker and lights on the Fiesta once we mounted the suspension and shocks from 4Wheelonline onto the Jeep this week.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club