Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Focus Titanium X In Pictures!

alexp999

Following on from this thread, I have now taken some pics of my 6 month old Focus Titanium X , which I picked up last weekend, after it's first wash with my new Megs kit. :D

post-17010-0-06002400-1359900708_thumb.j

post-17010-0-09577700-1359900709_thumb.j

post-17010-0-08780700-1359900710_thumb.j

post-17010-0-95049300-1359900710_thumb.j

post-17010-0-73152000-1359900711_thumb.j

post-17010-0-46315500-1359900712_thumb.j

post-17010-0-07750800-1359900713_thumb.j

post-17010-0-69407200-1359900713_thumb.j

Night pics to come!

Very nice, bet you're really pleased with it!

Any plans for this one mod wise?

Very nice , looks great in the blue , i actually did some day time driving yesterday , must have charged the battery enough as my stop/start is working again lol

Very nice, bet you're really pleased with it!

Any plans for this one mod wise?

It feels such a step up from the Fiesta, although oddly after only a week of driving, I feel more comfortable and confident on the road in it, than I ever did in the Fiesta.

The 2.0 TDCi engine is really nice though, but as a 163PS version, is almost more petrol like in its power delivery. It absolutely loves being revved and with the straight exhaust sounds awesome in the process. :D

With mods, I'll be honest, I don't have any plans for this one. Not for the forseeable future, it has most things on it that I did to my Fiesta, one of the reasons I went for the Titanium X is so it had most things done, lol. It seems to be cheaper in the long run, to buy higher spec than having to declare it all to the insurer.

Never say never though..... lol.

I went from a Fiesta to a Focus like you, and completely agree. I never realised before how bullied you are in a small car by plonkers in Audi's, but in the Focus you're left alone more :P

At first I left mine alone, but have started to do more subtle things... de-tangoed all the indicators, LED sidelights, DMBs, and put some stuff on that you have as standard, like ambient lighting, Sony stereo and LED tail lights. I also have a Zetec S spoiler waiting to be painted, which I hope to fit soon :) To be fair, your's looks the business anyway as a Titanium X!

I'm not into overly modifying it, just the subtle visual enhancements!

Jim how much did you pay for the spoiler? , Ford quoted over £400 including spraying but that wasan ST spoiler , the Zetec S Spoiler is different , i thought they were the same

It was £100 on eBay, primed. Got to get it painted, which I've been quoted £100 for and I'll fit myself :P

Which seller did you get it from and does it fit?

Hi, very nice, you will have many days of happy motoring. Have you considered a remap or do you think the engine in its current state of tune is fine?

Thanks, I have never been into re-mapping cars, and I'd only have to pay for it come renewal. I think it has plenty of guts as it is, and the 163PS variant likes to be revved anyway.

That looks stunning Alex!

What do your friends and family think of it?

Which seller did you get it from and does it fit?

It came from Walsall Lamps and Panels in the West Midlands, would happily buy from there again :) I believe it's a straight swap, just may need a longer hose for the rear window wash... fingers crossed!!

That looks stunning Alex!

What do your friends and family think of it?

All good comments, my mum wants one in an estate to replace her 206 SW now though :lol:

And night pics!

post-17010-0-79400900-1360001630_thumb.j

post-17010-0-41078400-1360001631_thumb.j

post-17010-0-14104400-1360001632_thumb.j

post-17010-0-81323000-1360001632_thumb.j

post-17010-0-48571600-1360001633_thumb.j

Let me know if there is anything else you want pictured. I spent ages trawling the net for pics while waiting for mine to turn up :D

That looks ace! Am quite a fan of Ink Blue too.

Loving the ambient lighting :)

you're right in that there doesnt seem like there could be much you could do to it, apart from a zetec s spoiler? paint the lower grey body sills body colour?

Let me know if there is anything else you want pictured. I spent ages trawling the net for pics while waiting for mine to turn up :D

Hi, I know exactly what you mean as I did the same...

It came from Walsall Lamps and Panels in the West Midlands, would happily buy from there again :) I believe it's a straight swap, just may need a longer hose for the rear window wash... fingers crossed!!

Ok cheers , i checked them out , they don't appear to have any at the moment , but thanks i will keep and eye on them.

Nice Car!

Whats that in your cupholder, some sort of air freshner?

Nice Car!

Whats that in your cupholder, some sort of air freshner?

Yeah it's a California Scents "Newport New Car" air freshner.

Yeah it's a California Scents "Newport New Car" air freshner.

Nice thanks! i need to try some new air freshners lol

Are all those blue ambient lights standard, ie the ones in the door pockets, handles and footwells? It looks aweseome! It does make you wonder how many bulbs/leds are in the car though, I'm guessing it's got ones under the sun visors too? I remember a Focus Mk2 my dad had once, everywhere you look and everything you open inside has a light in it!

Are all those blue ambient lights standard, ie the ones in the door pockets, handles and footwells? It looks aweseome! It does make you wonder how many bulbs/leds are in the car though, I'm guessing it's got ones under the sun visors too? I remember a Focus Mk2 my dad had once, everywhere you look and everything you open inside has a light in it!

Yeah all standard on the Titanium X, although the camera is making them look brighter than they are. I would find it far too distracting if they were that bright, but they did include a dimmer switch anyway.

The ambient LED locations from memory are:

Door handles

Door card storage area

Cupholder/Armrest area

Front footwells

Overhead control area (above rear view mirror)

In the titanium they are always red, but on the Titanium X, you can choose from several colours, green, red, gold, blue, ice blue, etc. They only work at night though, even with the headlights on, as they use the light sensor.

Quite cleverly when you first unlock the car they are ice blue to match the rest of the controls/dash, then when you open a door, that doors ambient lighting goes red as a safety (door opening into the road) feature. Then they all change to your selected colour.

wow, they think of everything these days don't they! The more I look at the new Focus the more I want one now, may well be my next car.

• 3 months later...

i must ask what did you pay for the beauty

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club