Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Fiesta.... In The Media !

2011fiesta

I know before choosing my Fiesta I looked around forums, google images and youtube alot for pictures, video reviews and adverts - we've got a great collection of photos ( HERE ), so how about a section for other media showcasing the Fiesta...

Heres a few vids from youtube I've watched in the past to get us started. Feel free to add promotional videos, adverts etc etc - European, American, Australian anything you like...

...slighty jelous of their Microsoft/Ford Sync services

Forgot to say - if its a vid you're posting why not use the MEDIA button and paste in the URL, then we can see the vids here rather than having to click on links

how.jpg

cheerssssss ;)

Great one Paul! Searched videos before purchasing it, but some of them are new to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Great one Paul! Searched videos before purchasing it, but some of them are new to me.

Thanks for sharing!

plenty more where they came from :lol:

i'll put some more up tomorrow

Still one of my favourites :) That Top Gear video...

Top Gear Fiesta Vid

Sorry, couldn't get the media button to work with this video as it's in flash player. Couldn't find the full video in HQ on Youtube.

Eagle eyed viewers will notice that in the shopping mall chase the traction control is disabled on what appears to be a Titanium model.

Still one of my favourites :) That Top Gear video...

Top Gear Fiesta Vid

Sorry, couldn't get the media button to work with this video as it's in flash player. Couldn't find the full video in HQ on Youtube.

Eagle eyed viewers will notice that in the shopping mall chase the traction control is disabled on what appears to be a Titanium model.

Hmm, I didn't noticed that.

I've found a youtube version here. Its a great review, gotta be one of Top Gears best IMO. Thanks for posting - how did I forget it :rolleyes:

cheers andyedge :)

Ford Australia adverts:

Back to Britain,

CarBuyers Fiesta review:

& WhatCars:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest advert: (is it just me or does the upper grille piece either side of the Ford bagde look colour coordinated? @ 25secs in)

Latest advert: (is it just me or does the upper grille piece either side of the Ford bagde look colour coordinated? @ 25secs in)

I think you might be right about the grill.

I love how the US/Australian ad's rip into other car models! Probably get sued if they did that here though.

Thanks for all the vids so far, many I've never seen before. Keep them coming!

I think you might be right about the grill.

I love how the US/Australian ad's rip into other car models! Probably get sued if they did that here though.

Thanks for all the vids so far, many I've never seen before. Keep them coming!

I know so do I, I wish our ad's started ripping into the Corsa and all the other competing hatches.

I find it weird in the parking space ad how the Honda Civic Hybrid and VW Jetta is considered in the same car market/segment as the Fiesta as they are labelled 'sub-compacts' in the US - whereas here they're more like medium sized family saloons.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for more vids.

:)

• 1 month later...

Happened to come across these:

Ford India

And Ford Mexico - obviously I don't know what the end line is saying but the advert seems like a waste of time when you think of all the features they could of showed off.

Happened to come across these:

Ford India

And Ford Mexico - obviously I don't know what the end line is saying but the advert seems like a waste of time when you think of all the features they could of showed off.

Mexican advert translates as "a different world"

I'm guessing in Mexico thats like when we say "in a class of its own" or similar.

Mexican advert translates as "a different world"

I'm guessing in Mexico thats like when we say "in a class of its own" or similar.

Ahhh right. Thanks. You speak mexican?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh right. Thanks. You speak mexican?

Nah I just know little bits of French and Spanish (which they speak in Mexico lol)

Nah I just know little bits of French and Spanish (which they speak in Mexico lol)

Ah lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club