Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Fiesta.... In The Media !

2011fiesta

Heres a few I've just came across from Ford Canada

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok this video isn't particularly about the fiesta but it does feature fiestas fitted with car-to-car communication, kinda interesting to see working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqCAVwQv0E

• 1 month later...

and while I'm posting vids.....

• 2 months later...

What the.........

And is that one touch lowering she has for the windows at the start of the vid? I thought you could only get that on the Focus up - unless its just a trick for the camera?

EDIT - opps can these last two blank posts be deleted?

Great updates!

Although, the last one didn't make much sense, too much sped up footage and enhanced sounds (the 2 cars sound exactly the same throughout!)

Thanks anyway :D

Great updates!

Although, the last one didn't make much sense, too much sped up footage and enhanced sounds

Lol. I know, quite odd.

• 2 months later...

Who's going to be the next ken block then?

In fairness as a road going machine, you could probably build something for a lot lot less for that, with all the speed capability, good road handling abilities and so on, so I don't really think many would pay the 400k for one, unless you were to use it as a rally car yourself, because that's where it'd come into it's own. I'm sure you could get a Fiesta quicker, but nothing as durable as that considering the conditions. And also considering some small parts are £10k a piece, then yeah. :P

In fairness as a road going machine, you could probably build something for a lot lot less for that, with all the speed capability, good road handling abilities and so on, so I don't really think many would pay the 400k for one, unless you were to use it as a rally car yourself, because that's where it'd come into it's own. I'm sure you could get a Fiesta quicker, but nothing as durable as that considering the conditions. And also considering some small parts are £10k a piece, then yeah. :P

£400k before the 20% VAT, VAT being worth £80k. You're right though, I remember someone posting quite a while back to a fiesta being sold on pistonheads classifieds with 400+ bhp, full roll cage and everything. It's just nice different to hear Ford say, if you have the money, we'll build you a road-going rally car (even if it is overpriced).

Not the same, but fraction of the price and an extra 200 bhp: http://www.rally24.com/rally-cars-for-sale/fiesta-mk7-t16-4x4-rallycross-d1-23050.html

lol thats mad.

A fair amount of stock fiestas turn my head out on the road - seeing that would probably result in me snapping my neck.

• 2 months later...

Been tidying up my favourites and realised I hadn't added these to this old thread. (Yeah I'm bored)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

New Ford Fiesta debuts MyKey in Europe:

Emergancy Assist:

• 1 month later...

This vid has a small clip of the Microsoft Sync in action:

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed an advert for the new fiesta on TV....

bit odd, bit disappointing

Just noticed an advert for the new fiesta on TV....

bit odd, bit disappointing

And how does that even remotely promote the ecoboost engine? :blink: <---my exact facial expression

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club