Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help =!!

Giester

I recently brought a Ford focus Ghia 1.6 2006 model. I havent driven it for 2 days, and today i started my car to make sure the battery does't die. As soon as i started to rev the car white smoke appeared from the bonnet and ignition, oil pressure and check engine lights started to flash. I checked the oil pressure it looking kinda dry. when i try to start the car again it didnt start up it kept on making a "ch-ch-ch" sound. I was wondering if someone can help me?

post-40571-0-67687900-1359910447_thumb.j

Where did you buy it from a garage, smoke inside the car ?

Yh brought it from a used car dealership on tuesday, yh when i reved it the smoke started to come out of the engine and now it wont even start up.

personally i would ring garage to come get it and fix it or ask for your money back cos that dont sound right to me and you must have some kind of warranty surely!

Could be anything! Alternator bearings, knackered starter motor, maybe even worse!

Get in touch with the garage and get it back to them

Agreed you need to take it back and get them to sort it

Dont tamper with it or you void the warranty get the garage to deal with it

If theres no oil in it you must have a leak and thats most likely the cause of the smoke. As stated get in touch with the garage you purchased it from

• 2 weeks later...

:D :D i fixed my problem of glow plug lite flashing fault codes coming up going into limp mode, cutting out and other various problems :D heres wot i done i kept hounding the dealer i got it off every time i got a problem, in the end i think he got fed up with me, so i gave him an altimatum give me another car or my money back :angry: he was reluctant to give money back so i said give me another car or i take it further 'legally' as i paid for it on credit card (i had cash) but with c/card i have a little bit of assurance that they would help fight my corner if anything went wrong :) so he agreed and gave me another car :D albeit its another focus but he knew that he tried to sell me a car with problems, so keep pestering dont let them get away with it, when i went to the Bosch garage where he took it i spoke to one of the mechs and he said this car needs a new fuel injection pump and injectors, but it could still give problems as it was only 98% that this was the main cause i wasnt prepared to go through all that stress of not knowing if it was going to break down again after all that, so i gave him a choice give me another car or it gets dirty (by that i mean legally dirty) you work hard for your money dont let them rip you off good luck mate, :)

:D :D i fixed my problem of glow plug lite flashing fault codes coming up going into limp mode, cutting out and other various problems :D heres wot i done i kept hounding the dealer i got it off every time i got a problem, in the end i think he got fed up with me, so i gave him an altimatum give me another car or my money back :angry: he was reluctant to give money back so i said give me another car or i take it further 'legally' as i paid for it on credit card (i had cash) but with c/card i have a little bit of assurance that they would help fight my corner if anything went wrong :) so he agreed and gave me another car :D albeit its another focus but he knew that he tried to sell me a car with problems, so keep pestering dont let them get away with it, when i went to the bosch garage where he took it i spoke to one of the mechs and he said this car needs a new fuel injection pump and injectors, but it could still give problems as it was only 98% that this was the main cause i wasnt prepared to go through all that stress of not knowing if it was going to break down again after all that, so i gave him a choice give me another car or it gets dirty (by that i mean legally dirty) you work hard for your money dont let them rip you off good luck mate, :)

Welldone :) sometimes you have got to literally threaten them (in a non violent way) to actually get somewhere. At the end of the day any dealer has got a duty to make sure what he's selling is roadworthy and if not the the consumer has got rights to either get the car fixed at a discount price or for free, or to get a replacement/money back

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club