Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Discs And Pad,s Tdci 130 Mk3 Mondeo

Maddogpro

Can someone reccomend a retailer have you any contacts i can do the job myself as in fitting but does anyone know of any deals have you bought any from anywhere at a decent price completely stock 16 " wheels if that makes a difference ........

25% off at eurocarparts which covers brake pads/discs. just ordered a set for a car im doing next weekend

or try carparts4less - same company as euro car parts, the parts actually have ECP stickers on. but they do some different deals and discounts

go on eBay just got complete set front discs and pads £44 free post ;) hopefully weather permiting goin to fit at w/e,

go on eBay put in discs and pads for your car ( exactly same as mine by the way :) ) and look for planet car parts,

bit of advice,dont go for the cheapest when it comes to pads etc. I try and go for a really good brand. everytime ive went for cheap pads,they squeal like buggery,even if the edges are sanded,etc and everything greased.

mintex pads and discs front and back are about £110 to 120 on eBay, the cheap unnamed stuff is like it says "CHEAP" there have been loads of people that the pads break off the backing plates and the discs warp

i do understand what you are saying but when your on a very tight budget and the mot's coming up rapidly its the best option for me at the time maybe later i can upgrade and i know it wont fail on brakes, and they were real easy to fit too, with thanks to every one's advice on the forum ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club