Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Hi all, this is my first post here. Just bought a new zetec s in white with privacy glass. Don't know if I will regret it now after seeing the black one, it looks great. I chose white for so scratches won't be as noticeable. Anyone have any experience with keeping white cars clean?

dont drive it :P

haha not to worry mate!

my whit fiesta was cleaned almost every other weekend at first - then decided it was a losing battle especially in winter and couldnt tolerate hand cramp!

Dont worry though, a few people on here have ways which will make cleaning it easier :)

Wow, the facelift Fiesta looks great in zetec S trim, black grill really sets it off (not the fan of huge chrome grill on other trim levels)

I'm just about to put an order in for a grey titanium with appearance pack. It will have the 125hp engine which is quite impressive.

I just passed a blue zetec s on the motorway, the standard wheels don't have the same piano wheels look the previous one used to suffer from.

Is it nautical blue now as opposed to vision?

It's a lot darker but looks really crisp in the dark grey light!

I just received a call saying my titanium x 125 was built yesterday and should be here week ending 2nd March for 9th latest hand over :) counting down the days now :)

I just received a call saying my titanium x 125 was built yesterday and should be here week ending 2nd March for 9th latest hand over :) counting down the days now :)

I got the call today, my Titanium is starting build tomorrow and expect delivery in the first 10 days of March. Sounds good!

By the way for those potential buyers out there, the best discount I could get from a reputable local dealer was around 13% off the list price with around £1000 of options.

A South London dealer clearly quoted around 20% off list (in front of witnesses!) then when I returned to pay the deposit they discovered "there had been a small mistake" and the price jumped....

Problem with ordering the dress up kit on a titanium, it doesn't come with the zetec s grill I found it just comes with the standard silver one.

I wasn't a fan.

Yeah I thought about that but not keen on the big open mouth look so the chrome grill will brake it up hopefully. I can always get a zetec S grill at a later date :)

Yeah I thought about that but not keen on the big open mouth look so the chrome grill will brake it up hopefully. I can always get a zetec S grill at a later date :)

God knows why they decided not to have the 1.6 diesel in the Titanium, makes no sense whatsoever.

God knows why they decided not to have the 1.6 diesel in the Titanium, makes no sense whatsoever.

To make people buy the Titanium Econetic or Titanium X of course!

Any more pictures of the new Zetec S anyone :)

• Like 1

To make people buy the Titanium Econetic or Titanium X of course!

But then you can't have the body kit on the Titanium X lol, because I'd have got that probably.

Any more pictures of the new Zetec S anyone :)

I've found autotrader to be quite good for pictures! Couple of ads here with lots of photos on (spot the guy in a reflection in one of the pics on the first ad!)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201301104867241

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201301235021089

Nice :)

Shall be looking for a grey one I think.

I want to see a white one :P got a feeling the first one I'll see is going to be my own -.- lol

post-5052-0-54504600-1360352854_thumb.jp

Not quite a Zetec S but you get the idea.

Defo getting The Titanium 5 Dr :)

I'm prefering the Focus in the background to be honest :D

post-5052-0-54504600-1360352854_thumb.jp

Not quite a Zetec S but you get the idea.

Defo getting The Titanium 5 Dr :)

imo that is one of the least flattering angles for that car.

It's really weird, in some pics the new design really suits the car, other angles it can look awful.

I'm still not a fan overall, although the st looks pretty nice.

Not a fan of the new focus ST with that massive gaping mouth. Your right Alex about the fiesta piccy, it does'nt look great but I'm sure it will look ace in the flesh :)

I have ordered my new fiesta zetec s and I have gone for panther black too, it looks so good!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club