Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Great cant wait for pics, bet it looks good at night

Can someone settle me on my concerns of having chosen the wrong colour.. I've ordered midnight sky but have seen the candy blue going around, especially a candy blue titanium with full dress up kit.... Think I much prefer the candy blue. I haven't seen many pics or even for real a midnight sky...

Concerned!!

I'd keep the midnight sky, not seen to many about so individual

Of the two blues on offer on the Zetec S I prefer the nautical blue, candys too light

See that's what I'm thinking. Haven't see or heard of many midnight skies. Plus the privacy glass ad chrome should o well with it...

Tbh the deal I got with my car and all the extras prob not going get same with another one

I'm getting a Midnight Sky Titanium ;)

Wanted a blue as I've always had blue but didn't like what was on offer so Midnight Sky was the next best thing.

U gettin dress up kit too? What extras u getting?

Its a Eco Boost 125bhp titanium 5 door with.....

Dress up kit

17" alloys

Zetec S front grill

Zetec S Alloy pedals

Zetec S front splitter

Scuff plates

Spare wheel

S1600 side stripes (when there made) from DMB Graphics.

All this talk of optional extras, I feel a cheap skate getting a Zetec with DAB and Sync : )

I got my Zetec S yesterday and it didn't come with the aluminium pedals but the dealer said that they will fit them for me. The car is lovely to drive and I love the sound of the ecoboost!!!

Keep your pictures coming :)

Hi guys. Anyone know where I could get a decent short (garage door friendly!) FM aerial for a 2013 Fiesta? Richbrook one seems closest but v mixed reviews. Failing that an adapter to reduce the angle / upwards distance. Cheers.

I cut mine down.

Remove the plastic tip by pulling it off (hot water helps)

Cut to required length

Glue plastic tip back on

Job done :)

Can someone settle me on my concerns of having chosen the wrong colour.. I've ordered midnight sky but have seen the candy blue going around, especially a candy blue titanium with full dress up kit.... Think I much prefer the candy blue. I haven't seen many pics or even for real a midnight sky...

Concerned!!

l would find a midnight sky car and check it out, the colour was completely different to what l had expected, not mid-night at all more like a mid grey/blue.

I saw one at the dealers. So I Know what to expect tbh. The candy blue saw at the dealers I wasn't convinced. Hey ho though the darker colour the better for the s I think. Couldn't go black cos my girlfriend ordered a standard zetec in black. Wasn't allowed the same colour lol.

Yeah my girlfriend said I had to get a black car... Which I did, only in white. Luckily I have about 2 months to tell her in :P

Just tell her they forgot to colour it in lol

More like when she pays for it she can decide on it >_>

Pictures of the zs pleeeese

I had a word with my dealer today, they're letting me take comparison photo's between the 2 when the car first comes in side-by-side :P

Pictures of the zs pleeeese

2 Zetec-S's and a Titanium with dress up kit have been posted in the other facelift thread ;)

I see some zs are coming with the silver pedals there is pictures on burns website

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club